What percent of blacks are receiving some form of welfare

in another thread katsteve called me a stupid liar when I made the statement that 1/4 of blacks are on welfare.I decided that this topic deserved it's own thread because of the level of denial is worse than expected.

here you go steve

60 of blacks on welfare compared to 4 of whites - Topix

Black People on Welfare Let s Not Sugarcoat It

More black people are on welfare than white people

And your point is? Frankly I know the statistics already, and the root causes of them much better than you do.

A non profit organization that I am on the board of, reviews them regularly as part of the process in finding ways to get people working.

Just to prove a point, I wanted to see if you would post something with a link, and for the first time in recent memory you did.

Just think, if you invested as much energy in self improvement as you do comparing yourself to the most disadvantaged segment of the black population, you would probably be better off.

in another thread katsteve called me a stupid liar when I made the statement that 1/4 of blacks are on welfare.I decided that this topic deserved it's own thread because of the level of denial is worse than expected.

here you go steve

And your point is? Frankly I know the statistics already, and the root causes of them much better than you do.

A non profit organization that I am on the board of, reviews them regularly as part of the process in finding ways to get people working.

Just to prove a point, I wanted to see if you would post something with a link, and for the first time in recent memory you did.

Just think, if you invested as much energy in self improvement as you do comparing yourself to the most disadvantaged segment of the black population, you would probably be better off.

bull shit, you called me a liar now it's

backpedal.jpg

here you go steve

backpedal.jpg

Backpedal from you? So what, you got off your lazy ass and posted a link to something for the first time. What do you want a medal?

Besides, you ARE a liar, 99.999% of the time.

Now, go enjoy your 15 minutes of USMB fame for doing what everyone else here does regularly.

here you go steve

backpedal.jpg

Backpedal from you? So what, you got off your lazy ass and posted a link to something for the first time. What do you want a medal?

Besides, you ARE a liar, 99.999% of the time.

Now, go enjoy your 15 minutes of USMB fame for doing what everyone else here does regularly.

link to my lies

Liberals love to tell us that as many whites as blacks are on welfare, but consider two facts

1. When compiling welfare stats the govt counts lots of hispanics as white

2. Whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1.

New Topics

Forum List

Back