What people owe the previous generation

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
My niece actually asked me how much she actually owes the boomers and the silent generation, for the way that she lives, by comparison to other large, high membership generations America has had.

I responded by telling her that she owes her technologies, her education, the kinds of things that she knows, the way that she thinks, the way that she deals with other people...
And her expectations from society and how she wants society to be like, what her political beliefs are...

She owes that to the Baby Boomers, and the Silent Generation....

Every bit As much as she owes thanks for her Urbanization, her marketplace, her industrialization to the very late Victorian Generation and the Greatest Generation.

In fact, she probably owes the Boomers more...
because THEY are what she knows modern society by.

Then I told her that she even owes her state of functioning in society the way that she does, to the Boomers, because she's a woman.

If she lives in a carboard box under the freeway, she owes both parties a big thanks of gratitude for the overpass keeping her dry.
But, something makes me think that she lives better than that.

• Banned
She also owes trillions in debt, the threat of nuclear holocaust, and the middle eastern cluster fuck to the baby boomers

Its not America's job to kiss everybody's ass and say "sir yes sir" to everybody that comes down the pipe wanting to be number one.

She also owes trillions in debt, the threat of nuclear holocaust, and the middle eastern cluster fuck to the baby boomers

Its not America's job to kiss everybody's ass and say "sir yes sir" to everybody that comes down the pipe wanting to be number one.
What? Anyways, make sure to keep your address updated so we know where to send you your check. Thanks.

I do not owe shit to the previous generation.

I would rather be living in Colonial America than the all encompassing slave state of today.

We Boomers were the last generation to realize the American Dream and realize it big time.

Sorry to say, but you newcomers are fucked.

1945-1953 was the conscientious high point of the modern America. Everything before and everything after was bullshit.

Generation after generation has been progressively fucking this country up, by continuing to subject themselves to the conditioning of an ever prevailing ruling class.

• Banned
Dubai is a better place, as far as urbanization is, than anything in Israel today....
The Arabs Earned it by working hard for it.
They didn't get to take it, by beating the shit out of the world and Israel and robbing it from us.

It was America's job to make sure that the Arabs earned it.
It's America's job to make sure than everybody earns what they have.

Forum List

Back