What paranormal mystery fascinates you?

I suppose the craziest thing I ever heard about was a guy who had been blind since birth had a near death experience and when he returned to his body knew what it was like to see for the first time and described activity around the area that was going on during the time he had left his body.

George Knapp is an award winning Las Vegas television investigative journalist, news anchor, and Coast 2 Coast radio host. Back in the late 80s George brought us Bob Lazar.

After years of listening to George Knapp interview folks on C2C about a variety of topics, I trust him. After Art moved on, George is the only C2C host I continued tuning in.

The Skinwalker story isn't as much fun as the Bob Lazar saga, though it is pretty fascinating when considering the measures and time taken to investigate the phenomenon.

"SKINWALKER RANCH : presentation by George Knapp with Q&A"

Peace.

And that you wish you could solve?
The one mystery I wish I could solve is why there are so many people who believe in the paranormal when reality is way more interesting.

I wonder why there are some people who write books and appear on TV claiming that they can communicate with the dead.

I cannot understand how those people can be so cruel as to deceive grieving family members who pay them for this "ability."

One of their critics has labeled them "grief vampires."

I'm a professional cement mason and also a Freemason. So I know a lot about building.

I know how to make the Great Pyramid of Giza. I understand the physics involved in the process. I also understand how many other ancient neolithic megalithic longstanding stone age monuments were made all over the globe.

The stuff that baffles me is shit like this...

baalbek3.jpg

WTF?

Generally, I don't travel to shithole countries, but if there is ever political stability there in my lifetime, I want to check this out.

Last edited:
I always watch that Mothman movie when it comes around on TV. Coast To Coast AM is also a nice break from the news for a while some nights; lots of laughs, since many of the callers also seem to post here.

Last edited:
I'm a professional cement mason and also a Freemason. So I know a lot about building.

I know how to make the Great Pyramid of Giza. I understand the physics involved in the process. I also understand how many other ancient neolithic megalithic longstanding stone age monuments were made all over the globe.

baalbek3.jpg

WTF?

Generally, I don't travel to shithole countries, but if there is ever political stability there in my lifetime, I want to check this out.

What is that? I've seen it before, but forgot what and where it was. Obviously in Fez country somewhere.

baalbek3.jpg

WTF?

What is that? I've seen it before, but forgot what and where it was. Obviously in Fez country somewhere.
It is the Temple of Jupiter in Baalbek Lebanon. It just seems like overkill. Were the ancient Romans just showing off? Trying to milk the job?

A my block is bigger than yours contest between rival lodges of stone masons?

Who knows? :dunno:

Or perhaps it was ancient aliens....

Missing 411- Hunters, David Paulides discusses current events,

Paulides has been chronically keeping a running account of these stories of mysterious disappearances for more than 10 years now. There are many such tales on YouTube. Here is his latest short video but I find them, and the reasons these do happen intriguing, what do YOU think?

There is only one paranormal mystery which fascinates me. It fascinates me that there are so many people credulous enough to believe in any of that horseshit.

I'm a complete skeptic as far as the paranormal, but solving them, that's an idea I think would be fun.
I spent many years debunking the "paranormal". However, getting a bleever to give up their flawed belief systems is as difficult as getting the proverbial camel through the eye of a needle.

Nobody knows what happens after death so we can say that it does not exist for the fact of saying it but when we see something paranormal we can wonder what happens after it is quite normal

Forum List

Back