What One Food Is A Holiday Tradition In Your House?

Lemon Ricotta Cookies. Baking them right now and sipping on bourbon. Cheers!

2DADB8E2-7A10-417F-BD0F-52B9CBD836E6.jpeg80930364-D12D-45B9-B00D-68E8BA835CBF.jpeg
The above are pre-iced. Only nine more dozen to go. lol. Merry Christmas ya’ll!

View attachment 432646View attachment 432647

Ooh, that both sounds and looks really good. I only drink bourbon with ginger ale, though. And it has to be Canada Dry, because the cheap ginger ale with bourbon is like a buzzsaw going down your throat.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Ooh, that both sounds and looks really good. I only drink bourbon with ginger ale, though. And it has to be Canada Dry, because the cheap ginger ale with bourbon is like a buzzsaw going down your throat.

These are easy peasy to make as well. Couldn’t agree on the booze mixes. Why go cheap mix when the spirit isn’t!?

More of a New Years tradition, but with all the Beer, who cares?

Well, the OP said "holiday," so...

This is true. I did say "holiday", and I did very much mean whatever holiday comes around this time of the year and is very important to you. I wanted this discussion to be as inclusive as possible, so that - for one brief moment - we could all come together on something we all share: special events with our loved ones, and the delicious foods that embody those traditions and memories.

These are easy peasy to make as well. Couldn’t agree on the booze mixes. Why go cheap mix when the spirit isn’t!?

I go with mixes because, ever since my abdominal surgery 15 years ago, my system can't handle straight alcohol without dilution. And since I didn't drink for mostly-religious reasons for a good part of my life, I never really learned a tolerance for unmixed alcohol, anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I go with mixes because, ever since my abdominal surgery 15 years ago, my system can't handle straight alcohol without dilution. And since I didn't drink for mostly-religious reasons for a good part of my life, I never really learned a tolerance for unmixed alcohol, anyway.

TRY, cecilie ---mixed drinks is high calorie and sweet.
Remember these holy words ********
"candy is dandy, but liqqa is quicka"

Forum List

Back