What Next? Obama Insist Participation In 5th Debate?, How Pathetic !!

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:clap2:

Obama's demands to perform Same Bat Time/Same Bat Channel as the GOP Debate,is like a drunken democrat insisting to be invited at a private GOP party in the west wing.

It's so immature, did Obama cry to Michelle? Mommy,Mommy,boo hoo hoo,those evil republicans wont invite me to their party. Waaah!

Let's see, what else will Obama demand? An "Obama Response" to the 6th GOP Debate?
Maybe demand to speak at the GOP Convention?
I think Obama wanted to tell the 80 Million Independant Voters that Perry is nothing but a Goerge Bush Clone. Right?:eusa_angel:

Pathetic is the word to define those who lable themselves an ad hominen attack on someone else's appearance.

• Banned
and yipee! the fifth debate is at FOX studios, can you just picture Obama trying to interrupt this debate with Rush & Hannity guarding the door?

and yipee! the fifth debate is at FOX studios, can you just picture Obama trying to interrupt this debate with Rush & Hannity guarding the door?
There is no way Obama wants to debate anybody !!!I mean have you seen Obama lately ??he knows he is a disgrace!! the sad truth is like all blacks he will blame whitey for his failures!!

There is no way Obama wants to debate anybody !!!I mean have you seen Obama lately ??he knows he is a disgrace!! the sad truth is like all blacks he will blame whitey for his failures!!

You are a disgusting idiot. Take your racism down to the south side of Chicago and let them know how you feel. It will work out great for all of us.

JACKASS

Forum List

Back