What musicians do you believe are overrated ?

The Black Crowes were a cheap Rolling Stones rip off, and people always confuse them with the much better Counting Crows!

Smashing Pumpinks released "1979" in January 1996, a song that had nothing to do with 1979, other than it's name

in 1988, Kingdom Come released the single "Get It On", it sounded so much like Led Zep that fans wrongly suspected that Zeppelin had secretly reformed! another cheap rip-off!

All In The Family is the worst song ever. It’s horrible. We were all drunk in the studio and I was trying to rap. At the time, we were having a good time, but now I just cringe. I’ve got nothing against Fred, it just sucks! We were out of our minds drunk! It shouldn’t have made the record.” - Korn's Jonathan Davis

The Dixie Chicks were the only act that I mentioned in my first message. The following are who round out my top five.

Carrie Underwood-The first time that I heard her sing, the song named "Sin Wagon" was coming from that mouth of hers which is the song that sealed the deal on my dislike for the Dixie Chicks.

Kasey Musgraves-To me, her songwriting is the only thing that she is good for. Other than that, she is nothing but an over the line liberal snooze machine.

Maren Morris-This girl may as well be Kasey Musgraves #2.

Kelsi Ballerini-I only hear a teeny bopper when her mouth is going.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back