What music do you listen to in order to soothe your anger ?

I like Miles Davis. Kind of Blue soothes me but also makes me feel like a better person.

Donald Trump likes show tunes and in particular Memory from the hit musical Cats.

I find that any Lloyd Webber composition ounds like finger nails being draggeed down a blackboarrd but each to their own.

What do you listen to in order to stop you joining a riot ?

What music do you listen to in order to soothe your anger ?​

I've never had to do that Tommy...true story

I like Miles Davis. Kind of Blue soothes me but also makes me feel like a better person.

Donald Trump likes show tunes and in particular Memory from the hit musical Cats.

I find that any Lloyd Webber composition ounds like finger nails being draggeed down a blackboarrd but each to their own.

"Kind of Blue" is a jazz classic. It would have been great to see Miles play with Wes Montgomery.

I listen to James Otto
My most favorite singer

Thank you for keeping his name out there. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for who has been keeping my brain train on the right track these days...I just wish that the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman was still here.....I will never have enough of him. :( :( :(

Thank you for keeping his name out there. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for who has been keeping my brain train on the right track these days...I just wish that the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman was still here.....I will never have enough of him. :( :( :(
God Bless you and Janes Otto

My most favorite singer

Does your music also stop you from wanting to hang the VP or do you need something stronger? Tards would like to know.

I don't get angry very often. Christians don't get angry as a rule.

Forum List

Back