What Music Did You First Buy...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
nearly 50 years ago, at the local Woolworth's (which is now long gone),

with birthday money for my 13th birthday,

I bought 45's of "Shotgun" by Jr. Walker & The All-Stars, "Stop In The Name Of Love" by The Supremes, and "Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter" by Herman's Hermits...

as well as an LP, "Dead Man's Curve" by Jan & Dean...

I still have nearly all my old vinyl from "the old days"... packed away in boxes somehere's...

'bout 400 45's...

'n 'bout 500 LP's...

I still have nearly all my old vinyl from "the old days"... packed away in boxes somehere's...

'bout 400 45's...

'n 'bout 500 LP's...
I've got a lot of old records too. My dad left a shitload of old 78s, and I still have most of my 70s albums. I'd like to sell them but every time I start to take inventory I get frustrated and give up. Way too much work.

'bout 400 45's...

'n 'bout 500 LP's...
I've got a lot of old records too. My dad left a shitload of old 78s, and I still have most of my 70s albums. I'd like to sell them but every time I start to take inventory I get frustrated and give up. Way too much work.

sho 'nuff...

myself, I ain't got the time or energy to go through all that old stuff...

'n 'sides, it's kinda fun for me to imagine my kids fighting over my old Hendrix 'n Zep albums after I'm gone... :)

Forum List

Back