What movie do you reaaally wish they would do a sequel.... and assuming they don't mess it up?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
For me... Office Space. God what a glorious movie. Clunky, quirky ... not the best acted... but at the same time a movie that resonates so effortlessly with so many people. Including of course me.
The long list of characters that were so damn funny.... the Bobs.... Milton... Lumberg and of course Peter.
I have seen this movie probably 5 times... and I will probably watch it another 5 times before my clock runs out.

1586202719628.png

I was hoping they would do two or three more Lost In Space movies with the 1998 cast.

Guess it's too late now.

*****SMILE*****

:)

For me... Office Space. God what a glorious movie. Clunky, quirky ... not the best acted... but at the same time a movie that resonates so effortlessly with so many people. Including of course me.
The long list of characters that were so damn funny.... the Bobs.... Milton... Lumberg and of course Peter.
I have seen this movie probably 5 times... and I will probably watch it another 5 times before my clock runs out.

Event Horizon

An updated MASH tv series.
I know you asked about movies, but I like MASH, and after this is over I bet a new one set in present times would be popular.
Never happen. Both the movie and the TV series had the fortune of rare, one-of-a-kind chemistry and camaraderie.

An updated MASH tv series.
I know you asked about movies, but I like MASH, and after this is over I bet a new one set in present times would be popular.
They did an After MASH for a season or two

Master and Commander.

Master and Commander.

Did anyone ever watch that all the way through to the end?

Master and Commander.

Did anyone ever watch that all the way through to the end?

I did and I'm all that matters. They left lose ends that need tying up.

I have always wondered what would happen if Tim Allen fell from another person's roof right when it came time for Charlie to take over the role as Santa Claus.

God bless you and the cast of the Santa Clause trilogy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back