What Mayor Giuliani has to say about the man in the White House - LOL

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I found this comical, Giuliani's honesty or should I say his straight forwardness?

At about half way down in the article, Giuliani says that biden is the most crooked president ever

From the above site:

Giuliani accused Biden of being "the most crooked person ever to sit in the White House."

"He was just saying about not meeting the foreign people and not knowing about it, that's just as true as his saying his first in his class years ago when he was almost last in his class," said Giuliani. "The man is, among other things, a pathological liar. He's also a major crook."

:eek:

I found this comical, Giuliani's honesty or should I say his straight forwardness?

At about half way down in the article, Giuliani says that biden is the most crooked president ever

From the above site:

Giuliani accused Biden of being "the most crooked person ever to sit in the White House."

"He was just saying about not meeting the foreign people and not knowing about it, that's just as true as his saying his first in his class years ago when he was almost last in his class," said Giuliani. "The man is, among other things, a pathological liar. He's also a major crook."

:eek:
A crook believes the current president is a crook. Profound stuff. :113:

The Rudy Giuliani who has THIS as his star witness?

getting disbarred in NY is a bad thing?

ha ha.. more like a badge of honor

DC

ha ha.. ditto in spades
Doubtful that Giuliani is happy that he lost the voice and power he had in NY and DC.

Only someone who does not care about someone's whole career, like yourself, would think he was happy about it.

This shouldn't even be news.
The diaper dude has already made both Barry & Jimmy Carter look competent by comparison & he's just getting started.

He's corrupt to the core (10% to the Big Lie) & dumber than a bag of foreskins.
He's also too incapacitated to see the obvious set up that will make him the patsy when everything crashes.
He's a true useful idiot for the reset

Democrat mules did that.
There were on mules. Ever.
Children's story books are more fascinating and truthful than this endless garbage which is infesting the Republican mind.

Which by the way, is losing voters by the thousands.

Keep at it. Keep up with any and all allegations to avoid accepting any election results which do not go the Republican way.

There were on mules. Ever.
Children's story books are more fascinating and truthful than this endless garbage which is infesting the Republican mind.

Which by the way, is losing voters by the thousands.

Keep at it. Keep up with any and all allegations to avoid accepting any election results which do not go the Republican way.
We have actual evidence, confessions, whistleblowers, and several hidden videos you have not seen. Marginalizing the messenger will not change the facts.

Biden is not in prison because he does what he is told.

usually
(he's a tad forgetful)

Forum List

Back