What Marje did this week.

I do one of these every week because she is so dumb in a funny way and it needs pointing out. But I am stumped this week. I cant find anything funny to say about this. It is just beyond societal norms.

How do you screw money out of stupid people?

Well, we know the answer, she's doing it.

Why bring up the BLM founder who is buying up homes with the money donated to the "cause"? Why criticize people who donated to BLM and say they are stupid? They are stupid but why mention it? Don't you care?

What?

Your comment: "How do you screw money out of stupid people?" didn't pertain to the article posted. The article is about a vote on bone marrow donors. Claiming that donors are being fleeced can only be about how the BLM founder screwed those donating to BLM.

Always happy to help.

Except what I wrote is to do with the whole thing. This is what Taylor does, she screws people out of money. It's all a scam. She talks stupid to get money out of stupid people.

How much has she raised so far?

She's probably doing quite well for herself. She seems happy enough.

Do you have a sum total of the dollars she has raised to date? If you can't back up your lame excuse for not having read the article just admit it rather than continuing to embarrass yourself.

Why do I need to know how much money she's made?

Trump didn't have to release his tax returns over two presidential elections. This woman's only had one House election.

Here's a list of how much money she's raised OFFICIALLY as of the end of last year. It shows how much of it has been spent. But doesn't tell you how she spent it, how she's enriched herself.

What I do know is that it's a good place to get rich. You have lots of money flowing through DC, people who are willing to do the bidding of others will have a nice amount of money, and they can syphon off some of this money for themselves and no one will ever know about it.

The crazier people are, the more they seem to be in it for something, and it's usually money.

But hey, if you think it's embarrassing that I don't post pointless information..... well, what can I do?

I do one of these every week because she is so dumb in a funny way and it needs pointing out. But I am stumped this week. I cant find anything funny to say about this. It is just beyond societal norms.

Why bring up the BLM founder who is buying up homes with the money donated to the "cause"? Why criticize people who donated to BLM and say they are stupid? They are stupid but why mention it? Don't you care?

What?

Your comment: "How do you screw money out of stupid people?" didn't pertain to the article posted. The article is about a vote on bone marrow donors. Claiming that donors are being fleeced can only be about how the BLM founder screwed those donating to BLM.

Always happy to help.

Except what I wrote is to do with the whole thing. This is what Taylor does, she screws people out of money. It's all a scam. She talks stupid to get money out of stupid people.

Do you have a sum total of the dollars she has raised to date? If you can't back up your lame excuse for not having read the article just admit it rather than continuing to embarrass yourself.

Trump didn't have to release his tax returns over two presidential elections. This woman's only had one House election.

Here's a list of how much money she's raised OFFICIALLY as of the end of last year. It shows how much of it has been spent. But doesn't tell you how she spent it, how she's enriched herself.

What I do know is that it's a good place to get rich. You have lots of money flowing through DC, people who are willing to do the bidding of others will have a nice amount of money, and they can syphon off some of this money for themselves and no one will ever know about it.

The crazier people are, the more they seem to be in it for something, and it's usually money.

But hey, if you think it's embarrassing that I don't post pointless information..... well, what can I do?

Funny but from the information provided in your link the largest share money to her campaign was from her own pocket. Close to a million dollars is listed as "Candidate self-financing".

So far I can't see how she has, as you say: "enriched herself".

Seems you can't back up your claims regarding Marjorie.

What?

Always happy to help.

Funny but from the information provided in your link the largest share money to her campaign was from her own pocket. Close to a million dollars is listed as "Candidate self-financing".

There's lots of stuff about money in US politics that are impossible to back up.

Have you ever tried to follow a Koch brothers' lead?

Doesn't mean the whole system isn't about people squeezing money out of stupid people. It just means they know how to keep stupid people happy

What?

Always happy to help.

There's lots of stuff about money in US politics that are impossible to back up.

Doesn't mean the whole system isn't about people squeezing money out of stupid people. It just means they know how to keep stupid people happy

You have made your opinion clear. No facts, just opinion.

What?

Always happy to help.

Well we can start with the false one... Beijing Joe and Kamala and then work down from there with the Progs.

What?

Always happy to help.

Are you suggesting all facts are out there? Are you suggesting we should only ever talk about the facts we have and nothing else?

So if someone is scamming people but they're good at covering their tracks, but it's pretty obvious that this is what they're doing, that no one should express their opinion?

What?

Always happy to help.

Are you suggesting all facts are out there? Are you suggesting we should only ever talk about the facts we have and nothing else?

So if someone is scamming people but they're good at covering their tracks, but it's pretty obvious that this is what they're doing, that no one should express their opinion?

You are entitled to your opinion. If however you are asking me to believe what you are saying I need facts and you haven't offered any.

For this weeks update I have decided that we shall give Marje a rest and focus on her fellow hatemonger Josh hawley. He is just as fuxked in the head.

A cross party initiative to counter the trump inspired race hate. Everyone was behind it apart from this sad specimen. 94- 1 being the final score. Why does he hate Asians so much ?

This week Marje picks a fight with an obscure bloke from Arizona. Bit daft calling a Stan vet a coward. But there you go, Marje is a veteran of polyamorous tantric sex so she has known real fear on the frontline.
As ever she gets her arse slapped by an adult.

I would tweet back and forth with you but I have 2 committee assignments and a bill of mine is being marked. That we means it’s passing out of committee. (But you wouldn’t know about that) - Game set and match to Mr Gallego.

The Matt and Marjorie tour is starting soon. That will piss off a whole bunch of liberals.

So amongst her other antics she is now accosting Members in the chamber. If the stupid bint wants to ban these organisations why doent she table a bill or something. More use than wasting the time of adults trying to do a job.

Having said that. Its great that she could find time for this whilst still supporting her paedo mate around the country. #hero

Please, let's leave mtg alone to do her thing. Each dumb ass stunt that she pulls will remind people how inept the Trump Cult party is. It certainly won't help them in 2022 and 2024! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back