What makes humans different from all the rest

Back to the OP

1631392206647.png

The first plays were performed in the Theatre of Dionysus, built in the shadow of the Acropolis in Athens at the beginning of the 5th century, but theatres proved to be so popular they soon spread all over Greece. Drama was classified according to three different types or genres: comedy, tragedy and satyr plays.

Have we learned anything from it?
PS: this is a trick question

:)-

Back to the OP

View attachment 537976
The first plays were performed in the Theatre of Dionysus, built in the shadow of the Acropolis in Athens at the beginning of the 5th century, but theatres proved to be so popular they soon spread all over Greece. Drama was classified according to three different types or genres: comedy, tragedy and satyr plays.

Have we learned anything from it?
PS: this is a trick question

still waiting for an answer?

I just got through watching the movie “Drums Across The River”, staring Audie Murphy.

What I got out of watching the movie is a since of morality. It is a play of fiction in which you need to “pretend” you are among one of the characters.

You can watch the play as if you were there.
USA TV series of fiction have one thing in common

It is a “moral” display of fiction in which you can pretend to be any character on the stage. I have watched several moral driven plays like NCIS,

I sure enjoyed watching the episode again.

Showing that the world is unfolding as it should
I sure enjoyed watching the series again.

Showing that the world is unfolding as it should

Seinfeld

View attachment 537963

NCIS

View attachment 537964

Gunsmoke

View attachment 537965

Wagon train
View attachment 537966

All have one thing in common.,..
they all displayed moral values that my mother and father wanted my brothers, sister and I to watch as a child.

This basic degree of moral values that I watched over and over was the bases of my moral values when i grew up.
watching helped me grow up to be a man among many.
I apologize for not including females'.
my bad

Forum List

Back