What made you dislike Trump?

He beat the crowned princess, Hillary.
Period.
Good point. Everyone loved him before he won the election.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.
But you were OK with the Russian Collusion thing.

Sure.

That makes you look mature.
The Russian collusion thing is on par with birther-ism in your mind?

How so?
Trolling question....but I will bite.

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed. There was a book that discussed Obamas father not American and Obama growing up overseas, Also reason to question. Just because you wanted to believe the Dossier but did not want to believe the book that Obama, himself endorsed is not my problem.
In the end, there was no Russin collusion and Obama was a valid citizen. The difference? To find out there was no Russian Collusion cost the taxpayer 30 million dollars. To find out Obama was a citizen cost the taxpayer no money at all.

I wonder how many San Francisco homeless people 30 Million would help to get back on their feet.

What about the $40,000,000 rcovered by the investigation into Russian collusion?
MAGA
A good chunk of it very well may be going back to the crook they recovered it from given Trump pardoned him.

But you had no issue with the Mark Rich pardon which was offered to him AFTER he fled the country for asylum while under federal charges.

Right?

Or will you lie and say "that was wrong, but I still voted for his wife anyway"

Nope, should have been in prison. Guaranteed I didn't vote for his wife. I have no idea who she is or what she ever ran for. Damn son this is easy!!!
MAGA

The election (and 2 senate seats) was stolen-
That's not really even in dispute.
Only if you belief the nonsense ramblings of the crazy lawyers like Sydney Powell.

And the CIA who said that China was involved.
And all of the judges that concur with the stand that several swing states did not follow their own laws.
And the investigations.

Sorry Coleytrol
You are dismissed.

He beat the crowned princess, Hillary.
Period.
Good point. Everyone loved him before he won the election.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.
But you were OK with the Russian Collusion thing.

Sure.

That makes you look mature.
The Russian collusion thing is on par with birther-ism in your mind?

How so?
Trolling question....but I will bite.

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed. There was a book that discussed Obamas father not American and Obama growing up overseas, Also reason to question. Just because you wanted to believe the Dossier but did not want to believe the book that Obama, himself endorsed is not my problem.
In the end, there was no Russin collusion and Obama was a valid citizen. The difference? To find out there was no Russian Collusion cost the taxpayer 30 million dollars. To find out Obama was a citizen cost the taxpayer no money at all.

I wonder how many San Francisco homeless people 30 Million would help to get back on their feet.

What about the $40,000,000 rcovered by the investigation into Russian collusion?
MAGA
A good chunk of it very well may be going back to the crook they recovered it from given Trump pardoned him.

But you had no issue with the Mark Rich pardon which was offered to him AFTER he fled the country for asylum while under federal charges.

Right?

Or will you lie and say "that was wrong, but I still voted for his wife anyway"

Nope, should have been in prison. Guaranteed I didn't vote for his wife. I have no idea who she is or what she ever ran for. Damn son this is easy!!!
MAGA
The Marc Rich pardon was so bad it prompted congressional hearings.

I can't think of anything Trump has ACTUALLY done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then the Dems are concerned with the singular event of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?

Apparently a whole hell of a lot. You notice the demonstrations in the riots over the summer but failed to mention that over 1000 people were shot and killed by police last year. And not just last year but for each of the last five years the cops of shot and killed over 1000 people. Literally #1 with a bullet.

And you clearly missed the fact that the vast majority of people who were arrested for the violence the property damage and looting were right wing radicals hoping to exploit the demonstration to make the left look bad.

You seem to have utterly missed the lie of the stolen election and Trump defrauding his own voters out of $122 million in donations which they have been forced to return.

You seem to have missed a lot of stuff Mary. Maybe it’s time to start getting your information from less biased sources than the right wing billionaire media who’s owner are only interested in keeping those tax cuts rolling in.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

Dragonlady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest all the time.

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.

Lady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest, and you're one of the worst of all

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars. If a woman was in a bar and said to a friend I'd like to grab a cock you'd be alright with that. But you're suggesting that's sexual assault since it was Trump. You're a liar.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Really?

Bankrupting the farmers. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump.
Crashing the economy. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar. Someone butthurt Lady & explain the GDP gained 35% the 3rd qtr. 2020. In PROG terms that was because of Trump :abgg2q.jpg:

What he did to get himself impeached. Notice she can't say what it was.

30,0000 lies. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar.

I can't think of anything Trump has ACTUALLY done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then the Dems are concerned with the singular event of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?

Apparently a whole hell of a lot. You notice the demonstrations in the riots over the summer but failed to mention that over 1000 people were shot and killed by police last year. And not just last year but for each of the last five years the cops of shot and killed over 1000 people. Literally #1 with a bullet.

And you clearly missed the fact that the vast majority of people who were arrested for the violence the property damage and looting were right wing radicals hoping to exploit the demonstration to make the left look bad.

You seem to have utterly missed the lie of the stolen election and Trump defrauding his own voters out of $122 million in donations which they have been forced to return.

You seem to have missed a lot of stuff Mary. Maybe it’s time to start getting your information from less biased sources than the right wing billionaire media who’s owner are only interested in keeping those tax cuts rolling in.

You stupid fucking Cuntnuk.
None of that is remotely true.

Only if you belief the nonsense ramblings of the crazy lawyers like Sydney Powell.

And all of the judges that concur with the stand that several swing states did not follow their own laws.
And the investigations.

Sorry Coleytrol
You are dismissed.

There wasn’t a single judge in any court that said the states did not follow their own laws. Every judge in every court said that the certification of the election in every state was legal and valid.

Every lawsuit that Trump brought was dismissed as being invalid or lacking in evidence.

You’ve clearly done no investigation on your own and are simply parroting what Trump and his minions have told you, all of which are lies.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

I voted for him twice.

And I'd likely vote for him again.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

As it was, he handed the left what they needed to beat him.

That wipes out our efforts on his behalf.

That pisses me off.

So he showed himself to be the idiot that everybody else already knew him to be.

All you had to say was you can't think of a reason.

Dragonlady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest all the time.

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.

Lady you're PROG thus intellectually dishonest, and you're one of the worst of all

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars. If a woman was in a bar and said to a friend I'd like to grab a cock you'd be alright with that. But you're suggesting that's sexual assault since it was Trump. You're a liar.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You hate Trump because you're a trained monkey. When you can't articulate the whys of things you are a trained monkey for sure, as are all PROGS.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Really?

Bankrupting the farmers. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump.
Crashing the economy. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar. Someone butthurt Lady & explain the GDP gained 35% the 3rd qtr. 2020. In PROG terms that was because of Trump :abgg2q.jpg:

What he did to get himself impeached. Notice she can't say what it was.

30,0000 lies. All you had to say was you've already run out of ideas to hate Trump. You're a liar.

I love how you can read my mind. Trump didn’t say I’d like to grab them by the pussy. He said when I see a woman I like I can do anything I want because I’m a star I can grab them by the pussy. I don’t even ask. That sexual assault.

Shall I post the clip for you Asshat.

Calling me a liar without proof is laughable but so are you.

After reading PROG responses, it's no surprise to everyone other than PROGS the reasons they hate Trump is:

Because they're dishonest
Their feelings

I'd say maybe 15-20% of these PROGS do know it, they just can't help themselves.

And the investigations.

Sorry Coleytrol
You are dismissed.

There wasn’t a single judge in any court that said the states did not follow their own laws. Every judge in every court said that the certification of the election in every state was legal and valid.

Every lawsuit that Trump brought was dismissed as being invalid or lacking in evidence.

You’ve clearly done no investigation on your own and are simply parroting what Trump and his minions have told you, all of which are lies.

If they didn't have tRump lies they would have nothing!
MAGA

They did-
The Director resigned over it.
The director resigned over Trump constantly attempting to further corrupt the country’s defense to suit his purposes.

The claims of interference by China came from AG Barr, who is a liar, NSC O’Brien, who is a Trump crony and a very weak almost true statement from Evanina in front of Congress.

Im not aware of Haspel making the claim but I’m open to seeing it if you do know.

But we later found out that the claim was garbage. The CIA decided China did not get involved. Just another one of the Trump lies that never dies.

I've said it before and you prove it every day.
Yes

you misrepresent the truth and i correct you
Your blob made fun of handicapped people.

Someday you'll have to explain it to your loved ones why you sucked and continue to suck his cock.
Just like your blob is a globalist and you are under the delusion he is anti-globalist.
Just like you support the people who murdered a Capitol Hill police officer.
Just like you support the cop who killed George Floyd.
Just like you support the policy of legalized kidnapping on the border.
Just like...well you get the idea.

Seldom has someone been on the wrong side of history so often. You should really reconsider your sad and bewildering life choices. But we both know you won't....you're in a cult you dumb ass.

so you voted for and have pledged your never-ending support for someone who could have employed Americans but chose to, instead, employ Chinese workers. Right?
Yes

trump is a businessman not a martyr

no rational businessman is going to lose money just to coddle lib haters

what trump wanted was to make it possible for everyone to buy American again

"coddle lib haters"?

This is where you really shoot yourself in the foot.

You think hiring Americans is somehow "coddling" liberal haters? When did he start making his cheap assed clothes? 2008 or so? 2006? 2010? Whenever it was, it was well before he was running for office. Nobody cared much for his politics in those years you fucking idiot?

He could have accepted a lower margin of profit--in an incidental business venture; it isn't as if the Trump family fortune was riding on his clothing line shit brains--and hired Americans. Instead he hired Chinese people. Yet you're sitting here with a straight face saying he's not a globalist?

Again, you're as dishonest as you are delusional.

And the investigations.

Sorry Coleytrol
You are dismissed.

If they didn't have tRump lies they would have nothing!
MAGA

Most of those so-called "LIES" were make-believe in PROG.

Forum List

Back