What made you dislike Trump?

It was his face. How could anybody vote for a face like that? I mean look at that face!
We don't like his temperament and disagree with him on the issues.

Exactly what they say about Biden, but THEIR reasoning is just fine.

These are silly, unserious people.

I meant to say it was his comments about faces....should have been the last nail!

But calling him a racist, a xenophobe, a homophobe and anti-Semite, w fan of golden showers...that is not bad as saying someone is ugly?

Hey...call me ugly. That's in the eye of the beholder. Call me a racist? That's over the line.

He beat the crowned princess, Hillary.
Period.
Good point. Everyone loved him before he won the election.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.
But you were OK with the Russian Collusion thing.

Sure.

That makes you look mature.
The Russian collusion thing is on par with birther-ism in your mind?

How so?
Trolling question....but I will bite.

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed. There was a book that discussed Obamas father not American and Obama growing up overseas, Also reason to question. Just because you wanted to believe the Dossier but did not want to believe the book that Obama, himself endorsed is not my problem.
In the end, there was no Russin collusion and Obama was a valid citizen. The difference? To find out there was no Russian Collusion cost the taxpayer 30 million dollars. To find out Obama was a citizen cost the taxpayer no money at all.

I wonder how many San Francisco homeless people 30 Million would help to get back on their feet.
There was far more than a “dossier”, there was a crime committed by Russians for the benefit of Trump and numerous known, factual connections between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives.

I’m not sure what book you’re talking about but we always knew Obama’s father wasn’t born in the US and that he didn’t live here much as a child.

Period.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.

Sure.

How so?

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed. There was a book that discussed Obamas father not American and Obama growing up overseas, Also reason to question. Just because you wanted to believe the Dossier but did not want to believe the book that Obama, himself endorsed is not my problem.
In the end, there was no Russin collusion and Obama was a valid citizen. The difference? To find out there was no Russian Collusion cost the taxpayer 30 million dollars. To find out Obama was a citizen cost the taxpayer no money at all.

I wonder how many San Francisco homeless people 30 Million would help to get back on their feet.
There was far more than a “dossier”, there was a crime committed by Russians for the benefit of Trump and numerous known, factual connections between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives.

I’m not sure what book you’re talking about but we always knew Obama’s father wasn’t born in the US and that he didn’t live here much as a child.
Wow.

You arent worth my time with your childish facts.

Cya.

Period.

Sure.

How so?

Wow.

Cya.
Facts are childish?

Guess that explains a lot.

Period.

Sure.

How so?

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed.

Wow really? Because I don't remember a chapter in the dossier about Trump Jr. LOVING the idea of getting Clinton compromat from the representatives of Russian government and the meeting that was held re this and sanctions on Russia at the Trump tower, with Kushner and Manafort present.

I don't recall the chapter about Manafort co-operating and offering up internal campaign information to his Russian creditors and an FSB agent.

I also don't recall the chapter about major DOJ investigation into Russian interference in 2016 election and their relationship with the Trump's campaign.

Ultimately Special Investigation did not find sufficient evidence of Criminal Conspiracy, but you had to be a fool to not find Trump's campaign's playing footsie with Russians highly conspicuous and improper.

To put it on the same footing as the birtherism is to simply not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Period.

Sure.

How so?

Wow.

Cya.
Facts are childish?

Guess that explains a lot.
Nope. You did not state facts. You simply stated how you chose to comprehend statements.

Thats OK. Everyone does it.

Period.

Sure.

How so?

Wow really? Because I don't remember a chapter in the dossier about Trump Jr. LOVING the idea of getting Clinton compromat from the representatives of Russian government and the meeting that was held re this and sanctions on Russia at the Trump tower, with Kushner and Manafort present.
Opposition research is now "collusion"?

Then why aren't you outraged about the fact that the DNC hired a non American citizen to do opposition research in RUSSIA?

Oh yeah...I get it. That doesnt count.

Nope. You did not state facts. You simply stated how you chose to comprehend statements.

Thats OK. Everyone does it.
I know you’re more rational than this, and I can be less salty too.

It’s ridiculous to juxtapose birtherism, which is fringe crackpot nonsense with Russian collusion which was a proper investigation into election meddling and seeing how far it went.

I never assumed there was collusion, it didn’t make sense to me. But when the Mueller report actually came out, the extent of contact was far greater than I thought it could be.

Period.

Sure.

How so?

Opposition research is now "collusion"?

Then why aren't you outraged about the fact that the DNC hired a non American citizen to do opposition research in RUSSIA?

Oh yeah...I get it. That doesnt count.

Opposition reseach company for Clinton subcontracted a British national who spent much of his carreer dealing with intelligence on Russians. Clinton's campaign was not somehow conducting bussiness with foreign government, let alone a hostile one.

On the other side Trump's campaign was discussing sanctions on Russia while seeking dirt on Clinton from Russian government representatives.

You seriously do not understand the difference?

Last edited:
It was his face. How could anybody vote for a face like that? I mean look at that face!
We don't like his temperament and disagree with him on the issues.

Exactly what they say about Biden, but THEIR reasoning is just fine.

These are silly, unserious people.

I meant to say it was his comments about faces....should have been the last nail!

But calling him a racist, a xenophobe, a homophobe and anti-Semite, w fan of golden showers...that is not bad as saying someone is ugly?

Hey...call me ugly. That's in the eye of the beholder. Call me a racist? That's over the line.

Did she call him racist, a xenophobe, homophobe, anti-Semite, or that he was a fan of golden showers during the GOP primaries?

You ask a lot of dumb questions. A better one would have been why YOU like him and why you don't see that nearly everything he did was despicable. Don't think we have the bandwidth to cover the amorality, daily chaos, damage on the world stage, damage to our health and to our democracy this clown wrought.

Also, you asked this exact same question at least one other time. If you haven't got the answers you were looking for by now - please take a long, hard look at yourself.

just fed you a bunch of fantasies about the nature of global trade. He told his base the simplistic bs they wanted to hear and his stunts did little to "put a stop to it".
World trade in liberish meaning world economic domination by china

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.
Gave an unnecessary tax cut to billionaires.
He gave a tax cut to everybody.

Know your facts.

FYI....not every S-Corp, and LLP are billionaires. Actually, most aren't millionaires.

Curious...you have an issue that treats all Americans equally? Or should we pass legislation that segregates?

Oh wait . We did. Poor farm owners of color got some cash and relief from debt....but poor white farm owners didn't. Fuck them there poor white farmers. They may work 16 hours a day like the farmers of color, but they gets them there white privilege working for them.

Fuck off with your BS.....there isnt a single black person that deserves more than I do and he/she never will.

Period.

Sure.

How so?

What about the $40,000,000 rcovered by the investigation into Russian collusion?
MAGA

Period.

Sure.

How so?

What about the $40,000,000 rcovered by the investigation into Russian collusion?
MAGA
lol.
Rachel Maddow.

Forum List

Back