What made you dislike Trump?

this is the part where you lie yet again and claim that nobody in the US could have made his ties and shirts.
I never made that claim

the only mention of ties and shirts is yours

you jump from computers to shirts in just two posts

globalization did not happen under trump but rather during the tenure of other presidents and congresses before trump

and he’s the only man in washington who wants to put a stop to it

He just fed you a bunch of fantasies about the nature of global trade. He told his base the simplistic bs they wanted to hear and his stunts did little to "put a stop to it".

With unemployment in America at historic lows who was going to fill those suppposedly magical conveyer belt jobs at competetive wages?

Last edited:
I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

Insulted a lot of people.
So Biden, Harris Clinton Obama and many others calling Trump a xenophobe, a racist a homophobe a clown an illegitimate president a Russian asset a fan of golden showers was not insulting? And all of that BEFORE he was sworn in.

Wow. Just wow.

LOL frigidweirdo is a Trumpster, trying to say that the only thing bad about Trump is his confrontational style....if that were true America would be better off today and Trump would probably still be the President.
Now THIS is a classic trolling post.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

Insulted a lot of people.
So Biden, Harris Clinton Obama and many others calling Trump a xenophobe, a racist a homophobe a clown an illegitimate president a Russian asset a fan of golden showers was not insulting? And all of that BEFORE he was sworn in.

Wow. Just wow.

LOL frigidweirdo is a Trumpster, trying to say that the only thing bad about Trump is his confrontational style....if that were true America would be better off today and Trump would probably still be the President.
Only Dim NAZI morons believe Trump is responsible for the shutdown. They whine that he didn't shutdown fast enough or hard enough even though he wanted to prevent foreigners from entering the country.

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?
He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
In other words, you believe all the lies Democrats have conjured up.
Facts, Son. Those are called facts.
You have never posted a fact in this forum.

What made you dislike Trump?
He was mean to the Democrats pet humans...wetbacks and chicks with dicks.
Unfortunately, a lot of ‘Americans’ have children with illegal roots and mentally disturbed children who are faggots, rug munchers and fucked in the head gender choosers.

this is the part where you lie yet again and claim that nobody in the US could have made his ties and shirts.
I never made that claim

globalization did not happen under trump but rather during the tenure of other presidents and congresses before trump

He just fed you a bunch of fantasies about the nature of global trade. He told his base the simplistic bs they wanted to hear and his stunts did little to "put a stop to it".

With unemployment at historic lows who was going to fill those suppposedly magical conveyer belt jobs?
It really is not that complicated. The trade deals we made over the last few decades did major damage to our manufacturing. And without it, massively increasing the size of government at all levels perhaps would have been slowed a bit.

There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?
He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
In other words, you believe all the lies Democrats have conjured up.
Facts, Son. Those are called facts.
You have never posted a fact in this forum.
Lol.

shutterstock_542644177.jpg

I never made that claim

With unemployment at historic lows who was going to fill those suppposedly magical conveyer belt jobs?
It really is not that complicated. The trade deals we made over the last few decades did major damage to our manufacturing. And without it, massively increasing the size of government at all levels perhaps would have been slowed a bit.

Yep not that complicated, you just piss off all your partners, start world wide trade wars and as a reward for everything getting more expensive you get low unemply...oh wait a second we already had very low unemployment and had no capacity to domestically meet our consumption demand.

so you voted for and have pledged your never-ending support for someone who could have employed Americans but chose to, instead, employ Chinese workers. Right?
Yes

trump is a businessman not a martyr

no rational businessman is going to lose money just to coddle lib haters

what trump wanted was to make it possible for everyone to buy American again

He beat the crowned princess, Hillary.
Period.
Good point. Everyone loved him before he won the election.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.
But you were OK with the Russian Collusion thing.

Sure.

That makes you look mature.
The Russian collusion thing is on par with birther-ism in your mind?

How so?

He beat the crowned princess, Hillary.
Period.
Good point. Everyone loved him before he won the election.

Trump is a paper thin attention whore. Just take his birther-ism from previous years. He’ll say anything to get attention. Not exactly what I want this country to reward.
But you were OK with the Russian Collusion thing.

Sure.

That makes you look mature.
The Russian collusion thing is on par with birther-ism in your mind?

How so?
Trolling question....but I will bite.

There was a dossier that gave reason to think Russian collusion existed. There was a book that discussed Obamas father not American and Obama growing up overseas, Also reason to question. Just because you wanted to believe the Dossier but did not want to believe the book that Obama, himself endorsed is not my problem.
In the end, there was no Russin collusion and Obama was a valid citizen. The difference? To find out there was no Russian Collusion cost the taxpayer 30 million dollars. To find out Obama was a citizen cost the taxpayer no money at all.

I wonder how many San Francisco homeless people 30 Million would help to get back on their feet.

It was his face. How could anybody vote for a face like that? I mean look at that face!
We don't like his temperament and disagree with him on the issues.

Exactly what they say about Biden, but THEIR reasoning is just fine.

These are silly, unserious people.

I meant to say it was his comments about faces....should have been the last nail!

Forum List

Back