What made you dislike Trump?

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

I voted for him twice.

And I'd likely vote for him again.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

As it was, he handed the left what they needed to beat him.

That wipes out our efforts on his behalf.

That pisses me off.

So he showed himself to be the idiot that everybody else already knew him to be.

I don't know that he is an idiot.

We are posting on an internet board.

He is a billionaire.

So, I am careful there.

However, he did show a less than contemplative and self-less part of himself and violated the trust of millions.
He's an idiot.

I hope you won't mind if I keep my own opinion on the matter.
Feel free.

You know what they say about opinions.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.
There are so many things, his lies, his crimes, his petulant toddler demeanor...

How can I pick just one?
No, you claim Trump sunk the Lusitania or assassinated Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria for all I care. What did Trump actually DO that was so bleedin BAD?
He killed hundreds of thousands of American citizens, he set diplomacy back to the stone age, he torpedoed the economy, he legitimized the racists, he gave my tax money to his billionaire buddies, he cheated the American people out of hundreds of millions of dollars, he cheapened the office to the point of illegitimacy, he made lies from the Whitehouse commonplace, expected, and accepted violence and verbal attacks as well, he delegitimized and undermined our intelligence agencies, he politicized the DOJ, he...

As I said, there are so many things, how can I pick just one?
In other words, you believe all the lies Democrats have conjured up.
Facts, Son. Those are called facts.

You're an idiot.
54g3f0.jpg

I voted for him twice.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

That pisses me off.

That is not what happened, though.

I can't think of anything Trump has ACTUALLY done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then the Dems are concerned with the singular event of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?

You are not confined to The Cult of The Democratic Bubble.

- He lied about his crowd size on day 1, so his first thing in office was lying to me.
- He stared at an Eclipse directly
- He retreated and left our allies the Kurds
- He shot protestors with gas and bullets to hold up a fake Bible
- He didn't do anything but Golf for 4 years, and put his name on stuff
- He served McDonalds to the NCAA Football Champs that one year when they came to the White House
- He's a racist
- He's a sexist
- He's a xenophobe
- He drew a fake sharpie-map of a hurricane because he said the hurricane would hit Alabama, and rather than just admit he was wrong he lied about the hurricane
- He reduced funding for all science and technology
- He induced an insurrection
- He crashed the economy due to ignoring COVID
- He ignored COVID

Hell that is just a miniscule list of his greatest hits(lies).
MAGA

I liked Trump as soon as I heard him talk about his MAGA plans. I was on the Trump train as soon as he entered the primary.
It is entirely understandable that one would have deeply desired an alternative to what was offered by the political powers in 2016 (and long before that!). Trump was in place to profit from that and did. That was not a manifestation of greatness on his part, just a continuation of his opportunism.
For any and all who sincerely supported him, we must feel sympathy for the enormous deception and disappointment.
For all who insincerely did so, there is only contempt.

No sympathy for any tRump supporters no matter for what reason. I wish them no ill will but also no sympathy.
MAGA

I voted for him twice.

That pisses me off.
Evidence of their cheatig continues to surface. The mail-in system was used to claim victory and the establishment straight up refused to look at the evidence. I don't give a flying feck who says differently and if they do that again, I hope this nation blows up on the scum...

I am not all that up on the "steal".

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Regardless......he would have creamed Biden if he had conducted himself differently during COVID.

Or, at least, that is what I believe.

The election (and 2 senate seats) was stolen-
That's not really even in dispute.

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?

That is pretty much Biden except Biden loves his Trans.:D He supports trans rights over woman's rights.

I know pretty much why a lot of people hate Trump. These are the same people that believe everything the MSM tells them. The MSM for 4 straight years on a daily basis killed his character in every and any way they could do it.

And they still had to rig the election.

Another one of these "but gosh, what did Trump do?" threads. These illustrate for us how little curiosity Trumpsters have about the opinions, perspectives and priorities of people outside their universe.

Five years later, and they're still clueless. With television and the internet sitting there, full of the opinions of others; on a message board, where we have been providing examples for five years, no less.

you have been providing talking points and feelings for 5 years.
Obviously you Trumpsters will obediently dismiss everything. That's why threads like this are pointless and dishonest.
You TDSers still haven’t dismissed Russian collusion. Hahahaha
Who knows what that has to do with this, but whatever helps your feelz.
You know.

Your computer was made overseas. As was the clothing you're wearing (more than likely).
Congratulations...you're a globalist.
Not by choice

its the danger to America that offshoring to china represents that trump and trump supporters are complaining about

He made fun of a handicapped person.
Anti trumpism is based on lies

such as this one

Here is the part where you (of course) lie and say that he wasn't doing what we all saw him do.

Every year or so the left lies about trump and the disabled reporter

in fact trump treated that clueless lib no better or worse than anyone else

which is what disabled people have always said they wanted

Forum List

Back