What made you dislike Trump?

Some of us were favorably impressed, for example, when he just up and went to the 38th parallel and joined the Chief of State of North Korea in crossing the famous line.
I guess we should add another category ~ 'Some of the people some of the time'.

Another one of these "but gosh, what did Trump do?" threads. These illustrate for us how little curiosity Trumpsters have about the opinions, perspectives and priorities of people outside their universe.

Five years later, and they're still clueless. With television and the internet sitting there, full of the opinions of others; on a message board, where we have been providing examples for five years, no less.

He said whatever was on his mind, regardless of repercussions. There is a thin line between “telling it like it is” and coming across as atavistic.

As a POTUS, words do matter...

He said whatever was on his mind, regardless of repercussions. There is a thin line between “telling it like it is” and coming across as atavistic.

As a POTUS, words do matter...
And to me, Trump himself isn't even the issue. It's Trumpism. As we've seen throughout world history, one profoundly damaged guy can't do anything by himself. It's about those who enable him, protect him, and maintain him.

Last edited:
I like Trump just the way he was. Caustic?? You bet. He wasn't a politician and sure didn't try to act like one.

He was one helluva good POTUS. Before the very convenient Chines Virus hit this country was in great shape. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy. All with caustic Trump at the helm.

We then had the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and are now stuck with that incompetent stuttering fuck.

Another one of these "but gosh, what did Trump do?" threads. These illustrate for us how little curiosity Trumpsters have about the opinions, perspectives and priorities of people outside their universe.

Five years later, and they're still clueless. With television and the internet sitting there, full of the opinions of others; on a message board, where we have been providing examples for five years, no less.

you have been providing talking points and feelings for 5 years.

Obviously you Trumpsters will obediently dismiss everything. That's why threads like this are pointless and dishonest.

What made me dislike trump??
Trump supporters are totally in on his bullshit. It’s all about seizing power and holding it at all costs out of fear of “the other”. I don’t bother trying to expose Trump’s lies to his supporters anymore. Because they’re fully aware and complicit in his lies. It’s all a means to an end for these people.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r

Trump supporters are totally in on his bullshit. It’s all about seizing power and holding it at all costs out of fear of “the other”. I don’t bother trying to expose Trump’s lies to his supporters anymore. Because they’re fully aware and complicit in his lies. It’s all a means to an end for these people.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r
They don't care. This is deeply emotional, even religious, for them so they'll forgive him anything.

- He lied about his crowd size on day 1, so his first thing in office was lying to me.
- He stared at an Eclipse directly
- He retreated and left our allies the Kurds
- He shot protestors with gas and bullets to hold up a fake Bible
- He didn't do anything but Golf for 4 years, and put his name on stuff
- He served McDonalds to the NCAA Football Champs that one year when they came to the White House
- He's a racist
- He's a sexist
- He's a xenophobe
- He drew a fake sharpie-map of a hurricane because he said the hurricane would hit Alabama, and rather than just admit he was wrong he lied about the hurricane
- He reduced funding for all science and technology
- He induced an insurrection
- He crashed the economy due to ignoring COVID
- He ignored COVID

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r
They don't care. This is deeply emotional, even religious, for them so they'll forgive him anything.
as he said they would years ago if he shot someone on 5th ave Never believed THAT would come true I was wrong His supporters are imbeciles

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''Dear Trump Supporters He told you he'd be with you when you stormed the Capitol. He wasn't. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall. They didn't. He told you he wouldn't have time to go golfing. He did. He told you China paid for his trade war tariffs. They didn't. He told you to boycott Coke. He hasn't. He told you the 2020 election was stolen. It wasn't. He lied. He lied over 30,000 times in 4 years despite telling you he'd always tell you the truth. That, too, was just another lie. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

r
as he said they would years ago if he shot someone on 5th ave Never believed THAT would come true I was wrong His supporters are imbeciles
I think pretty much everyone badly underestimated the rage and paranoia that these people have been feeling for years. Now we know how powerful talk radio and the internet have been in fueling this. So Trump shows up, flips the switch just right, and here we are. This country has never seen anything like this.

- He lied about his crowd size on day 1, so his first thing in office was lying to me.
- He stared at an Eclipse directly
- He retreated and left our allies the Kurds
- He shot protestors with gas and bullets to hold up a fake Bible
- He didn't do anything but Golf for 4 years, and put his name on stuff
- He served McDonalds to the NCAA Football Champs that one year when they came to the White House
- He's a racist
- He's a sexist
- He's a xenophobe
- He drew a fake sharpie-map of a hurricane because he said the hurricane would hit Alabama, and rather than just admit he was wrong he lied about the hurricane
- He reduced funding for all science and technology
- He induced an insurrection
- He crashed the economy due to ignoring COVID
- He ignored COVID
I like the one where he congratulated the great state of Kansas for Kansas City Chiefs 's win in the super bowl

I liked Trump as soon as I heard him talk about his MAGA plans. I was on the Trump train as soon as he entered the primary.

I liked Trump as soon as I heard him talk about his MAGA plans. I was on the Trump train as soon as he entered the primary.
It is entirely understandable that one would have deeply desired an alternative to what was offered by the political powers in 2016 (and long before that!). Trump was in place to profit from that and did. That was not a manifestation of greatness on his part, just a continuation of his opportunism.
For any and all who sincerely supported him, we must feel sympathy for the enormous deception and disappointment.
For all who insincerely did so, there is only contempt.

It is entirely understandable that one would have deeply desired an alternative to what was offered by the political powers in 2016 (and long before that!). Trump was in place to profit from that and did. That was not a manifestation of greatness on his part, just a continuation of his opportunism.
For any and all who sincerely supported him, we must feel sympathy for the enormous deception and disappointment.
For all who insincerely did so, there is only contempt.
Carry on with your alternate reality if it makes you feel better. Trump did exactly what he said he was going to do (within the constraints of buttplugs Ryan and Mitch), and it worked fantastically.

Obviously you Trumpsters will obediently dismiss everything. That's why threads like this are pointless and dishonest.
You TDSers still haven’t dismissed Russian collusion. Hahahaha

Nevertheless, you voted for Hillary.
Ya, when was Hillary sued and had to return money?

Ya, when was Al Capone ever charged and convicted of racketeering and murder?

Musta been an innocent guy, right?
Lol, he was brought down through tax evasion. Hillary been brought down by tax evasion? Been to court for it? Yet Mr. Trump has been sued how many times and made to pay? Kinda strange you bring up AL Capote while supporting Trump. Lol. The new untouchables are in New York.

You TDSers still haven’t dismissed Russian collusion. Hahahaha
Who knows what that has to do with this, but whatever helps your feelz.

Forum List

Back