What made you dislike Trump?

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.

I voted for him twice.

And I'd likely vote for him again.

However, his ego really did lose him the 2020 election. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and pressed forward he'd have won hands down.

As it was, he handed the left what they needed to beat him.

That wipes out our efforts on his behalf.

That pisses me off.

I want to know what you think D. Trump ACTUALLY did that made him so despicable.
Insulted a lot of people.

So Trump shows disdain for a bunch of rich fatcats who have been bilking the taxpayer bleeding us dry forever while delivering on nothing and you're mad about Trump insulting them.

I suppose you'd rather suck their ass?

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.

I can't think of anything Trump has ACTUALLY done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then the Dems are concerned with the singular event of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?

I cant think of anything Trump has actually done that even remotely compares to the liberal Democrats supporting race riots and civil unrest for months. And then they are concerned with singular events of Jan 6th that lasted 3 hours with one PROTESTER shot dead by DC cops. I am like: What did I miss?
January 6 was a protest that needed to happen. America looks weak and pathetic for letting an election be stolen.

Started with bragged about sexually assaulting women, and then when the women confirmed his story, he called them liars.

But most of all it was the children he killed and tortured at the Southern Border, and the his treatment of minorities and refugees was that truly despicable.

The failed covid response that killed 500,000 people.

His longstanding use and abuse of illegal immigrants at his golf courses, and vineyards.

Bankrupting the farmers.

Crashing the economy.

What he did to get himself impeached.

30,0000 lies.
You must be REALLY mad at Biden then, for the way he's treating kids at the border.

LOL! Just kidding. Of course you're not.

He showed the world that our career politicians and lapdog media actually HAVE been playing us for fools for many years. There is no excuse for the way the world is except that they WANT it this way.
Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure. You elected a guy president that built a scam university after which the courts made him pay back all that tuition. He created a scam charity after which the courts made him pay back all the donations. He created a scam web page for his election after which the courts made him pay back hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. He then paid it back with stop the steal donations. Of course the courts will make him pay that back in the future also. He said fuck you to the emollients clause and steered millions of tax payers dollars to his business. Of course eventually he will have to pay that back also. Do I need to go on?

In politics the argument is the point. Insults are not part of an argument. They're there because the argument is lacking.
When bad arguments win, you get bad politics.
But Trump won in 2016 because of his good arguments. America is going down hill because we are letting to many Hispanics into our country. Our best days our behind us. Trump was trying to save us and return us to what we used to have.

He showed the world that our career politicians and lapdog media actually HAVE been playing us for fools for many years. There is no excuse for the way the world is except that they WANT it this way.
Ya, he showed you what a fool you were that is for fucking sure. You elected a guy president that built a scam university after which the courts made him pay back all that tuition. He created a scam charity after which the courts made him pay back all the donations. He created a scam web page for his election after which the courts made him pay back hundreds of millions of dollars in donations. He then paid it back with stop the steal donations. Of course the courts will make him pay that back in the future also. He said fuck you to the emollients clause and steered millions of tax payers dollars to his business. Of course eventually he will have to pay that back also. Do I need to go on?

You could, but your point is made.

He replaced a loser.

And he was replaced by a loser.

Frankly, there has not been a good candidate to vote for since 1984.

But this talking about his person.

And what you listed is about him, not the job he did as president.

He wasn't a bad president in many respects. He stayed out of the way and let us do our think (Federalism).

On covid, he was awful and would not shut up. That is what cost him.

Well knowing lefty it didn't take much . They are like piranhas on a feeding frenzy , when one starts biting they swarm . And the fact that trump didn't just bend over and say sorry , take my lunch money . He bopper lefty in the nose and said NO , you go earn your own lunch money this is mine . This makes lefty absolutely outraged full of hate , at this point there was nothing they wouldn't do or say to crush trump , his family , his business , anyone he ever talked to or did business with . As long as they get what they want in the end it is all OK. And obviously our fbi Cia DOJ are all in on it . .

Where am I wrong ?

Insulted a lot of people.

So Trump shows disdain for a bunch of rich fatcats who have been bilking the taxpayer bleeding us dry forever while delivering on nothing and you're mad about Trump insulting them.

I suppose you'd rather suck their ass?

I don't care much for Pence but he did everything expected of him as VP. I'm sure he had to bite his tongue more than once.

I don't think he is a rich fatcat. I'm not sure how he bilked taxpayers but because he would not jump off the "stolen election" cliff with Trump................

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/trump-told-pence-you-can-go-down-in-history-as-a-pussy.html

I was told that Trump was anti gay/trans and fought against woman's rights and...and my eyes glazed over. No. What did Trump ACTUALY DO ( with facts) that was worse than Democrats benefiting from, and tacitly supporting racial divisiveness?

Forum List

Back