What level of White are you?

You racist whites crack me up with your whining. The term white is a construct created by European ethnic groups used to unify and oppress people of color. Whites consists of, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, Norwegians , Swedes, Fins, Germans, French, Spanish, Greek, Poles, Italians, Austrials, Russians, Dutch, Portuguese, Czechs, serbs, etc., etc. It starts with the Hamitic Hypothesis.
You wish you were from European backgrounds jealousy kills.

You racist whites crack me up with your whining. The term white is a construct created by European ethnic groups used to unify and oppress people of color. Whites consists of, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, British, Norwegians , Swedes, Fins, Germans, French, Spanish, Greek, Poles, Italians, Austrials, Russians, Dutch, Portuguese, Czechs, serbs, etc., etc. It starts with the Hamitic Hypothesis.

Scotland and Welsh people live in the UK. That's British if I grew up. In the UK, I'd want a free Scotland, but they are technically British. Their passport says, so Hogwarts is in Scotland! James Bond is Scottish! And a few Scottish actors played iconic roles doctor who and obi-wan! Why not just call them British? You left out Scandinavia in the process.

And stop calling whites racist because you are envious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back