What kind of person is more prone to abuse power, a liberal or a conservative?

Well, we know who is more prone to starting pointless, partisan troll threads over and over again.

Again I'd resist going to the blanket, but yes that's probably to be expected most of the time.
And would you say there's a little abuse, just the right amount of it, or a lot of abuse in police departments across the nation?

As in all places where there is power, there is abuse...but nowhere near the abuse that people attribute to them.....no more than teachers....who molest children at higher rates than priests........or politicians who abuse their power regularly.......

This is why as a country we were founded on limiting power, separating it and putting checks on it.....all things that left wingers do not want to do...since they see power as a means to enact the things they want.....and so want as much power as possible.

And that --- the bolded part just above --- is what Liberalism is, which is what the thread title asked about. There's no mention there of "left wingers". But then perhaps you can't read.

Modern liberals are not "Classical Liberals." They do not believe in limiting power...they believe in concentrating power.....

The left wing began to use the term "Liberal," after people caught on to what they believed and the policies they wanted......so they changed their name...just like they are now going back to "progressive," now that "Liberal," has been identified as left wingers ........

Absolute complete utter BULLSHIT.

Prove me wrong. Show the class where "people changed their name", Fuckwit. Can't handle political terms so you want to foist it on other people and go "people changed their name" rather than actually ADMIT you don't have a clue in the world what the fuck you're babbling about.

Good GOD you're a stupid motherfucker.

Neither.

Get real. Both sides have conclusively shown that they will do whatever the hell they have the power to do.

Why/why not?

Also, of the two given choices, which one do you align w/the most?
The problem with Liberals is that they over-legislate because they think everyone is dumb as dogshit.
The problem with Conservatives is that they don't legislate because they think everyone is John Wayne.

Halfway clever. But your first line indicates an ignorance of what "Liberal" actually means. It's impossible for a Liberal to over-legislate. They're mutually exclusive.
Nice try, but we all know what "Liberal" means in 2021.
Democrats and Liberals are not the same.

"Liberal" in 2021 means the same thing it meant in 1921, same thing it meant in 1821, same thing it meant in 1776. You don't get to invent your own dictionary.

NO SHIT Democrats and Liberals are not the same. That's what I spanked that yahoo in post 21 for. Which is the only time I mentioned anything about "political parties".

No....."Liberal" does not mean the same thing.......

Today, "Liberal" means leftist........"Liberal," in the classical sense is the exact opposite of leftism......

The opposite of Liberal, insofar as there is one, is fascism, or more generally, authoritarianism. Your illiteracy about political terms you'd like to use but can't figure out, let alone the inability to read the thread title, is your issue.

Fix it.

Your dishonesty about political terms demonstrates one aspect of the danger the left wing poses to a free society.

Actually your abject cluelessness about political science demonstrates that you have no business even showing up here just to embarrass yourself.

Case in point: Pregger Ewe.

FUCK outta here.
Political “Science” is an oxymoron.
Science has to have a result that works as specified.

Why/why not?

The problem with Liberals is that they over-legislate because they think everyone is dumb as dogshit.
The problem with Conservatives is that they don't legislate because they think everyone is John Wayne.

Halfway clever. But your first line indicates an ignorance of what "Liberal" actually means. It's impossible for a Liberal to over-legislate. They're mutually exclusive.

"Liberal" in 2021 means the same thing it meant in 1921, same thing it meant in 1821, same thing it meant in 1776. You don't get to invent your own dictionary.

NO SHIT Democrats and Liberals are not the same. That's what I spanked that yahoo in post 21 for. Which is the only time I mentioned anything about "political parties".

Today, "Liberal" means leftist........"Liberal," in the classical sense is the exact opposite of leftism......

The opposite of Liberal, insofar as there is one, is fascism, or more generally, authoritarianism. Your illiteracy about political terms you'd like to use but can't figure out, let alone the inability to read the thread title, is your issue.

Fix it.

Your dishonesty about political terms demonstrates one aspect of the danger the left wing poses to a free society.

Actually your abject cluelessness about political science demonstrates that you have no business even showing up here just to embarrass yourself.

FUCK outta here.

"Science" simply means "knowledge".
"Political science" then is the study of Politics. Which the quoted poster has quite obviously never heard of, studied, been exposed to, stood next to, felt, smelt or been in the same state with.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

"Political science" then is the study of Politics. Which the quoted poster has quite obviously never heard of, studied, been exposed to, stood next to, felt, smelt or been in the same state with.
You are a true to form Liberal defending your stance via insults rather than facts.
How do you know what I have studied?
You make it sound like someone needs an IQ above -100 to understand how various levels of government work and succeed and fail.
Every politician I know is on the take.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

You are a true to form Liberal defending your stance via insults rather than facts.

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It has nothing to do with personality traits. Next?

I don't. Who suggested I did?
But based on this boner I'm gonna go way out on a limb and suggest that whatever you studied did not include reading comprehension.

Next....

You make it sound like someone needs an IQ above -100 to understand how various levels of government work and succeed and fail.

That's nice dear. And completely irrelevant to anything quoted here. Nothing in this exchange was about "levels of government" or anyone "on the take". Again --- reading comprehension, lack thereof. But it's instructive that "everybody you know" in politics is on the take. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It has nothing to do with personality traits. Next?

But based on this boner I'm gonna go way out on a limb and suggest that whatever you studied did not include reading comprehension.

Next....

That's nice dear. And completely irrelevant to anything quoted here. Nothing in this exchange was about "levels of government" or anyone "on the take". Again --- reading comprehension, lack thereof. But it's instructive that "everybody you know" in politics is on the take. Somehow I'm not surprised.
I agree...
Anyone to the left of a sane Democrat is psychotic; we non-psychotic Independents simply call them Liberals.

They are one symbol of authority..... as are Teachers, politicians, judges, ....
judges and police have the power of life and death, they tend to be on the right, and are prone to corruption.

Disagree?

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...
Anyone to the left of a sane Democrat is psychotic; we non-psychotic Independents simply call them Liberals.

Once AGAIN with the reading comprehension.

NOTHING in the thread title refers to political parties.. Apparently there walk among us those who lump all manner of terms into a single definition and somehow cannot see the distinctions between them. "Liberal", "Left", "Political Party", "Man", "Woman" "Camera", "TV" --- hey it's all the same thing because thinking is hard.

"Liberal" has a specific meaning. "Leftist" has a specific meaning. The two specific meanings ARE NOT THE SAME specific meaning. We don't use multiple terms for the same thing. So what you may ignorantly call "Liberals" reflects your own failure to figure that out.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

NOTHING in the thread title refers to political parties.. Apparently there walk among us those who lump all manner of terms into a single definition and somehow cannot see the distinctions between them. "Liberal", "Left", "Political Party", "Man", "Woman" "Camera", "TV" --- hey it's all the same thing because thinking is hard.

"Liberal" has a specific meaning. "Leftist" has a specific meaning. The two specific meanings ARE NOT THE SAME specific meaning. We don't use multiple terms for the same thing. So what you may ignorantly call "Liberals" reflects your own failure to figure that out.
I already posted that I am socially Conservative and fiscally MAGA.
By your standards that makes me a racist Nazi.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

Too funny, you LOVE to hide behind semantics. It shows you to be an idiot.

Well, we know who is more prone to starting pointless, partisan troll threads over and over again.
There are hundreds of anti-left/anti-Democrat threads and posts created on this site every day. I don't see you crying about them. Why???

Could it be that you're partisan?

Last edited:
Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

Too funny, you LOVE to hide behind semantics. It shows you to be an idiot.
Pogo thinks anyone who disagrees with Pogo is a Nazi.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

That's nice dear. Again, lack of reading comprehension, as NOTHING about a third party's ignorance of what the term "Liberal" means has jack shit to do with you, your MAGA flow, or your social issues. The world doesn't revolve around Numero Uno.

Actually I think you just self-identified as what I call a Rhetorical Fascist. One who declares "don't you tell me what you think --- *I* will tell YOU what you think".

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

Actually I think you just self-identified as what I call a Rhetorical Fascist. One who declares "don't you tell me what you think --- *I* will tell YOU what you think".
I get it, you’re a DJ.
You have to let it all hang out.

Why/why not?

A black like you. You think whitey owes you.
What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.

Marc is so full of shit his eyes are brown. When I see he or anyone posting bullshit I'll call it out.
You're awfully close to the Ignore button, bro. Racism cannot be tolerated.

Why/why not?

Fix it.

FUCK outta here.

Next....

I agree...

That's nice dear. Again, lack of reading comprehension, as NOTHING about a third party's ignorance of what the term "Liberal" means has jack shit to do with you, your MAGA flow, or your social issues. The world doesn't revolve around Numero Uno.

You're a twit. How did you EVER get such a high opinion of yourself? Smantics is for the VERY weak minded.

Why/why not?

A black like you. You think whitey owes you.
What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.

Marc is so full of shit his eyes are brown. When I see he or anyone posting bullshit I'll call it out.
You're awfully close to the Ignore button, bro. Racism cannot be tolerated.

LOL, Marc gets what Marc gives. He's a racist pig so I give it back to him. You? Wgive a shit whether you ignore them or not, it's not like you ever add anything of substance to any thread you enter. I am not not now ,nor ever will be your "bro" son.

Forum List

Back