What kind of person is more prone to abuse power, a liberal or a conservative?

Why/why not?

Also, of the two given choices, which one do you align w/the most?
Democrats have 170 years or destroying black lives. I’d say Democrats

Thread doesn't say anything about "Democrats". It says "Liberal" and "Conservative".

"Democrat" is a political party. "Liberal" and "Conservative" are political positions. PLEASE tell us you know the difference. If you don't, what are you even doing here?

Why/why not?

A black like you. You think whitey owes you.
What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.
but MarcATL isnt ..... youre a good little white bOY [spelled with a lower case b] aintcha ? i'll bet you are absolutely terrified of blacks aintcha .... youre the white bOY that desperately wants blacks to know that youre no threat ...youre one of the good ones right . if a black guy got aggressive with you you would wilt and cry like a baby and shit your pants ... relax bOY blacks are people like everybody else ...your fear is in itself racist and bigoted .

Actually since you just pulled that entire scenario out of your ass, maybe it's you that is racist and bigoted.
It's all we have to go on.
just calling it correctly commie . i treat people based on character not skin color .

Last edited:
I'd have to resist the question, as it seems to require a blanket generalization.

If you put the proverbial gun to my head I'd have to pick the conservative, not because of anything conservatism is, but because of what Liberal is not. Process of eliminaiton.
You agree that police are the symbol of authority in this country, correct?

I'd have to resist the question, as it seems to require a blanket generalization.

If you put the proverbial gun to my head I'd have to pick the conservative, not because of anything conservatism is, but because of what Liberal is not. Process of eliminaiton.
You agree that police are the symbol of authority in this country, correct?

The local symbol, certainly.

Where's this going?

Why/why not?

What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.
but MarcATL isnt ..... youre a good little white bOY [spelled with a lower case b] aintcha ? i'll bet you are absolutely terrified of blacks aintcha .... youre the white bOY that desperately wants blacks to know that youre no threat ...youre one of the good ones right . if a black guy got aggressive with you you would wilt and cry like a baby and shit your pants ... relax bOY blacks are people like everybody else ...your fear is in itself racist and bigoted .

Actually since you just pulled that entire scenario out of your ass, maybe it's you that is racist and bigoted.
this is what you just pulled out of your ass ... View attachment 463538

See, here's the difference between me and you, Hortense....

*I* didn't sit here and declare all manner of shit about somebody else I don't know and then take my own words as fact. YOU did.

Why/why not?

*I* didn't sit here and declare all manner of shit about somebody else I don't know and then take my own words as fact. YOU did.
been around long enough to recognize fear bigotry and weakness when i see it ... most so called woke white libbs are motivated by fear not love of blacks ...

Why/why not?

been around long enough to recognize fear bigotry and weakness when i see it ... most so called woke white libbs are motivated by fear not love of blacks ...

Um.... nnnnno, you just made your shit up and foisted it on some anonymous poster about whom you know exactly nothing.

Smells of insecurity.

Why/why not?

Um.... nnnnno, you just made your shit up and foisted it on some anonymous poster about whom you know exactly nothing.

Smells of insecurity.
most white woke libbs are afraid of blacks and being called a racist .... thats a fact .

Why/why not?

Smells of insecurity.
most white woke libbs are afraid of blacks and being called a racist .... thats a fact .

Nnnnno, that's AGAIN an imaginary theory you just pulled out of your ass.

Or in the short version:
---- Link?

Again I'd resist going to the blanket, but yes that's probably to be expected most of the time.
And would you say there's a little abuse, just the right amount of it, or a lot of abuse in police departments across the nation?

Why/why not?

The problem with Liberals is that they over-legislate because they think everyone is dumb as dogshit.
The problem with Conservatives is that they don't legislate because they think everyone is John Wayne.

Again I'd resist going to the blanket, but yes that's probably to be expected most of the time.
And would you say there's a little abuse, just the right amount of it, or a lot of abuse in police departments across the nation?

I would say a TON. WAY too much of which is unreported. Been on the receiving end of it myself.

Still don't see how this is going to the topic of power abuse between Liberal and Conservative. Cops are not politicians. Usually.

Why/why not?

The problem with Liberals is that they over-legislate because they think everyone is dumb as dogshit.
The problem with Conservatives is that they don't legislate because they think everyone is John Wayne.

Halfway clever. But your first line indicates an ignorance of what "Liberal" actually means. It's impossible for a Liberal to over-legislate. They're mutually exclusive.

Why/why not?

Halfway clever. But your first line indicates an ignorance of what "Liberal" actually means. It's impossible for a Liberal to over-legislate. They're mutually exclusive.
Nice try, but we all know what "Liberal" means in 2021.
Democrats and Liberals are not the same.

Why/why not?

Smells of insecurity.

Nnnnno, that's AGAIN an imaginary theory you just pulled out of your ass.

Or in the short version:
---- Link?
even better ...actual photos ... and you can bet these aint conservatives pal! 1614741556247.png

I would say a TON. WAY too much of which is unreported. Been on the receiving end of it myself.

Still don't see how this is going to the topic of power abuse between Liberal and Conservative. Cops are not politicians. Usually.
My OP wasn't referring to politicians.

Remember, I asked my fellow USMB members which of the two sides, liberal or conservatives, do they identify with.

My OP is about everyone....including cops, which, you seem to believe are mostly conservative, and tend to be corrupt, which ties perfectly into my OP.

See we agree.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back