What kind of person is more prone to abuse power, a liberal or a conservative?

What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.
He's just another victim of mental abuse.

You see, that tends to happen when someone is mentally better than you so much that you start to feel abused as a result of realizing that fact.

Last edited:
What is your problem, bro? You're an absolute buzzkill on these forums, ya darn racist.

That tends to happen when someone is mentally better than you so much that you start to feel abused as a result of realizing that fact.

Mentally , intellectually I own you.
You want to own him? This is getting really racist, wow.

I already do

Why/why not?

Also, of the two given choices, which one do you align w/the most?

A black like you. You think whitey owes you.
but MarcATL isnt ..... youre a good little white bOY [spelled with a lower case b] aintcha ? i'll bet you are absolutely terrified of blacks aintcha .... youre the white bOY that desperately wants blacks to know that youre no threat ...youre one of the good ones right . if a black guy got aggressive with you you would wilt and cry like a baby and shit your pants ... relax bOY blacks are people like everybody else ...your fear is in itself racist and bigoted .

Why/why not?

but MarcATL isnt ..... youre a good little white bOY [spelled with a lower case b] aintcha ? i'll bet you are absolutely terrified of blacks aintcha .... youre the white bOY that desperately wants blacks to know that youre no threat ...youre one of the good ones right . if a black guy got aggressive with you you would wilt and cry like a baby and shit your pants ... relax bOY blacks are people like everybody else ...your fear is in itself racist and bigoted .

I've invited Marc to come see me. He won't respond. You? White boy? I laugh at you.

You see, that tends to happen when someone is mentally better than you so much that you start to feel abused as a result of realizing that fact.
stop pretending that you agree or respect afrench . you know he is the typical leftist that is terrified of blacks ! why are you utilizing his racist fear and insecurity to make a point .

Why/why not?

I've invited Marc to come see me. He won't respond. You? White boy? I laugh at you.
i was responding to french.

Why/why not?

I'd have to resist the question, as it seems to require a blanket generalization.

If you put the proverbial gun to my head I'd have to pick the conservative, not because of anything conservatism is, but because of what Liberal is not. Process of eliminaiton.

Why/why not?

Actually since you just pulled that entire scenario out of your ass, maybe it's you that is racist and bigoted.
It's all we have to go on.

Forum List

Back