What kind of debate do you want to see?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I would love to see President Obama and Govenor Romney sit down at a table and just talk to each other with no moderator.

Before the debate, a coin is flipped to see who gets to make the first 3 minute opening statement.
Another coin flip will decide who gets to ask the other the first question.
One more coin flip to see who gets to make the first 5 minute closing statement.
The person asking the question gets 1 minute to ask the question.
The person answering gets 3 minutes to answer the question.
The person who asked the question then gets 1 minute to rebut the answer.
Each person can ask 8 questions for a total of 16.

On the table in front of each person are 3 lights, Green, Yellow and Red.
The green light stays lit for 3/4 of the time, the yellow light tells the candidate they have 1/4 of the time left and red means stop. If you continue to speak after the red light comes on, that time is subtracted from your closing statement and added to the other persons time. If you talk longer than your 5 minute closing statement, then time will start coming off you answers.

I'd like to see a debate in which both (or all) candidates were, right before the microphones were turned on, injected with as much truth serum as their individual physiologies can withstand.

LOL, only problem is those on the left and right would still say the other side lied about everything.

I'd like to see a debate in which both (or all) candidates were, right before the microphones were turned on, injected with as much truth serum as their individual physiologies can withstand.

LOL, only problem is those on the left and right would still say the other side lied about everything.

:lol:

Great point.

Forum List

Back