What Joe

The cult of dementia doesn't care. If he thinks the nuclear codes are his friends phone number. They don't care about anything but it is not Trump. No thought only feelings.

The pandemic hoax has probably bee a distraction to keep biden out of the media for as long as possible.

Joe Biden Faces Sexual Assault Allegations From A Former Staffer
According to Reade, Biden pressed her up against a wall and digitally penetrated her without her consent. “It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” she says. She also remembers him asking “do you want to go somewhere else?” and then, when she had pulled away, “Come on, man, I heard you liked me.”
Good ole Uncle Joe, the liberal, how acts just like anyother liberal, groping women and deny, deny, deny. Where is the #metoo movement on this? Arent we supposed to believe the women who face such pressures from the predators like Joe?

Joe will drop out of the race within a month.
The DNC WILL NEVER allow a Bernie nomination.
The DNC right now are busy little beavers rewriting the DNC rules so some 'fatted lamb' can get the nomination. Thereby guaranteeing Trump is reelected. The DNC 'back-boys' have written off 2020.
All the LIB media and the DNC can do now is try to make the last four years of the Trump Presidency as destructive to America as possible.

Forum List

Back