What Joe Biden Believes

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
By Mr. O'Reilly:

From the article:

I knew that all along but what I didn’t know until this week is exactly how Joe Biden feels about his country. Yes, he’s a long-standing public servant and that should be respected. But, as far as the nation is concerned, Biden’s heart is in the wrong place.

In a rare question and answer with a journalist, the former Vice-President said this: “America was an idea. We hold these truths to be self evident [that all men are created equal]. We’ve never lived up to it ...”

That is a far-left view; that the United States is not a noble nation because some citizens were and are denied equal rights. So, we have to rearrange the country and create a powerful central government to “impose” social justice. You may remember that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said pretty much the same thing when he opined America was “never that great.”

It is apparent that Joe Biden has bought into a governing concept that harms some citizens to benefit others. And if he is elected President, many Americans are likely to be hurt in the name of economic, environmental, and racial “justice.”

I disagree.

Joe Biden doesn't have a fucking clue as to what he believes.

He steals from others to make himself look grounded and he sold his soul through is cokehead son.

Joe is a chameleon. Whatever the flavor of the day...he's on it.

He's against oil...but now he isn't.

He won't say where he is on court packing because he doen't want to offend key constituencies.

He's a petrified piece of shit.

“America was an idea. We hold these truths to be self evident [that all men are created equal]. We’ve never lived up to it ...”

True, you can tell by all the voter suppression in the south and republican states.

By Mr. O'Reilly:

From the article:

I knew that all along but what I didn’t know until this week is exactly how Joe Biden feels about his country. Yes, he’s a long-standing public servant and that should be respected. But, as far as the nation is concerned, Biden’s heart is in the wrong place.

In a rare question and answer with a journalist, the former Vice-President said this: “America was an idea. We hold these truths to be self evident [that all men are created equal]. We’ve never lived up to it ...”

That is a far-left view; that the United States is not a noble nation because some citizens were and are denied equal rights. So, we have to rearrange the country and create a powerful central government to “impose” social justice. You may remember that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said pretty much the same thing when he opined America was “never that great.”

It is apparent that Joe Biden has bought into a governing concept that harms some citizens to benefit others. And if he is elected President, many Americans are likely to be hurt in the name of economic, environmental, and racial “justice.”

I disagree.

Joe Biden doesn't have a fucking clue as to what he believes.

He steals from others to make himself look grounded and he sold his soul through is cokehead son.

Joe is a chameleon. Whatever the flavor of the day...he's on it.

He's against oil...but now he isn't.

He won't say where he is on court packing because he doen't want to offend key constituencies.

He's a petrified piece of shit.
What Joe i$ in all reality i$ a profe$$ional politican. Profe$$ional politician$ attempt to $ell them$elve$ for the be$t deal they can acquire. Profe$$ional politician$ are like u$ed car sale$ people but not as hone$t.

“America was an idea. We hold these truths to be self evident [that all men are created equal]. We’ve never lived up to it ...”

True, you can tell by all the voter suppression in the south and republican states.
Voter suppression in Democrat run cities? Place the blame for that where it belongs.
Yes but the republicans run the show and the gov and SOS, the supreme courts of the states and now even the supreme court, so voter suppression is great, the republicans can't win without it.

Voter suppression in Democrat run cities? Place the blame for that where it belongs.
Yes but the republicans run the show and the gov and SOS, the supreme courts of the states and now even the supreme court, so voter suppression is great, the republicans can't win without it.
What suppression? Polling places is a local issue. If there are lines or too few locations its because that's what urban centers want. 99.9% of so-called suppression is people being too lazy to get involved or make any preparations. It's not like elections are random, everyone knows when they are months or years in advance.

What suppression? Polling places is a local issue. If there are lines or too few locations its because that's what urban centers want. 99.9% of so-called suppression is people being too lazy to get involved or make any preparations. It's not like elections are random, everyone knows when they are months or years in advance.

Get real. When people have to stand in line for hours its voter suppression.

Get real. When people have to stand in line for hours its voter suppression.
That's a local issue, not a Republican issue. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to vote.

Forum List

Back