What job do you recommend for me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks

I have 17 years as an owner/manager in 2 franchises in Oregon and Nevada

Granted these franchises have greatly missed expectations but I am damn well trying'

Technically I may have been the bottom in both states

I do have a college degree from 1998 or so

I was unemployed from 1998-2005

My only other job was at the Jewish community center in 1992

Thanks

Granted these franchises have greatly missed expectations but I am damn well trying'

Join the Marines. They'll make a man out of you.

Thanks

A small company make look at your experience and believe you would fit in with their team. They may need someone with logistics experience. Computer experience is a plus. Or, sales experience. Can you sell? I got a job in manufacturing selling aftermarket products.

Just put your resume together and show what experience you have. Then call and ask to speak to the person who makes decisions. Get an email. Email them your story and your resume. Then follow up via phone. If you do this, this shows you will do the same trying to sell aftermarket products.

And it doesn't have to be aftermarket. What is your business? What do you sell? Maybe you can sell their main product. I don't know enough about our main product to sell those. You have to know the business better than I do. But I sell the shit out of aftermarket.

Sales. Get a sales job.

A small company make look at your experience and believe you would fit in with their team. They may need someone with logistics experience. Computer experience is a plus. Or, sales experience. Can you sell? I got a job in manufacturing selling aftermarket products.

Just put your resume together and show what experience you have. Then call and ask to speak to the person who makes decisions. Get an email. Email them your story and your resume. Then follow up via phone. If you do this, this shows you will do the same trying to sell aftermarket products.

And it doesn't have to be aftermarket. What is your business? What do you sell? Maybe you can sell their main product. I don't know enough about our main product to sell those. You have to know the business better than I do. But I sell the shit out of aftermarket.

Sales. Get a sales job.
I can’t sell 😑😑

Why find a job?

Just retire and enjoy life....don't find no stinking job!:biggrin:

Thanks

Hows your poker game?

Forum List

Back