What I've learned from this election

I've asked this before but, what is a RINO? And, I don't mean Republican In Name Only. What is different about a RINO than a non RINO? The definition seems to have changed over the years.

Used to be a RINO was a Republican who didn’t follow Conservative values like small government, low taxes and meager social programs

Today a RINO is anyone who refuses to swear by Trumps lies

When a supposed R goes against his own party to side with the Party of Baby Killers and Open Borders and Gender Mutilation... etc etc...

that's a RINO

The R party needs to purge itself of those. RINOs also do not support necessarily R candidates even when there appears to be no valid reason for that. And IMO there RARELY is, if ever.

Walker is a good example. He is inexperienced but he is a R.. Inexperience can actually be a Plus anyhow.. so there is no reason not to support him

I heard that McConnell didn't support all the R candidates this time.. probably one of the reasons we didn't do as well as we could have
I'm confused, does RINO just mean if a Republican joins the other side in anything at all or just if they join the other side in supporting baby killers, open borders, and gender mutilation?

Used to be a RINO was a Republican who didn’t follow Conservative values like small government, low taxes and meager social programs

Today a RINO is anyone who refuses to swear by Trumps lies
That's what I have been thinking. The definition of the term has changed. Take Liz Cheney, for example, just a few years ago no one would have called her a RINO. Today she is called a RINO. She hasn't really changed her values in anything except not supporting Trump and, in fact, attacking Trump.

That's what I have been thinking. The definition of the term has changed. Take Liz Cheney, for example, just a few years ago no one would have called her a RINO. Today she is called a RINO. She hasn't really changed her values in anything except not supporting Trump and, in fact, attacking Trump.

Liz Cheney is as Conservative as they get
Doesn’t make her a Republican anymore

You are either MAGA or RINO

The saying “it’s all about the economy stupid” doesn’t apply to stupid people. Stupid is stupid be.

This country doesn't get back on the "right track" unless and until the two whacked-out ends of our political spectrum grow the fuck up, get over themselves, and stop thinking that they have all the answers.

Communication, cooperation, collaboration and innovation: That used to be us. Starting with our Constitution.
We are following the Britain end game. In national defense it cost much more for dying nations to kill others in foreign lands. China is going too make us their bitch. And that is dangerous because we may use nukes.

Liz Cheney is as Conservative as they get
Doesn’t make her a Republican anymore

You are either MAGA or RINO
Liz took a bone from a dead soldier and shove it up her vagina to pleasure herself as the dollars rolled in for the useless wars.

This just in (because "ballots" have just come in :rolleyes:)

I have learned that the same thing that happened in 2020 has happened again. OMG! Whoda thunk it? I mean, just WHODA thunk it?

How is it we could not see this coming? Oh, that's right, some of us did..

All the slimey dims had to do was corrupt a few precincts and voila'... control of the Senate.

It's the same thing that happened in 2020: Rs were ahead until the next day --or in some cases DAYS.

Then strangely, they lost their leads!

And still the media, even "conservative media" will not do this story: Story of the Century.. Vote Stealing

So we find out we are being lied to on a GRAND scale..

And you wonder why people have "conspiracy theories." Maybe it is because there really is a conspiracy.. There's certainly a conspiracy of silence.

Where is SCOTUS? out to lunch?

Forum List

Back