What Israel Has To Put Up With Day In Day Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, and you Radicals think Israel is going to have peace with this!
A Palestinian terrorist stabbed and injured nine Israelis, four of whom remain under serious condition, on Wednesday morning after boarding a Tel Aviv bus. Security camera footage obtained by Israel's Channel 10 shows the terrorist chasing after civilians running from the bus following the initial attack, stabbing a woman in the back, reports the Jerusalem Post.

Click here to watch the security footage.

Witnesses and police said the terrorist repeatedly stabbed the bus driver before attacking other passengers. Three Israel Prison Service officers driving behind the bus chased the terrorist through parking lots and alleyways before shooting him in the leg and arresting him.

Hamas Praises Tel Aviv Bus Stabbing Attack The Investigative Project on Terrorism

"GTP"
1117.jpg
1116.jpg

Israel kills Palestinians and Palestinians kill Israelis, repeat forever. In a generational blood feud there are no good guys.

I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.

I take Palestinians side. Their kids are shot at for merely throwing rocks at tanks,they are murdered in their homes at school etc..the terrorist regime in Israel doesn't care and if ANYONE dares mention it they are called anti semitic. Best solution is to erase Israel and its jewish residents from the face of the earth.
I think the creators of Israel would never have gone through with it back in '47 if they'd had any idea what a global shitstorm it would cause over the next 60 years.

I think the creators of Israel would never have gone through with it back in '47 if they'd had any idea what a global shitstorm it would cause over the next 60 years.

So what would the UN have done after the British left? Keep in mind Jews were a majority in the land that they were initially allotted. Israel expanded only after being attacked.

Last edited:

So what would the UN have done after the British left? Keep in mind Jews were a majority in the land that they were initially allotted. Israel expanded only after being attacked.
They should have never given Jews Palestine. I liked Hitlers idea better. Send them to Madagascar.

Jews were not a majority in '47.

They should have never given Jews Palestine. I liked Hitlers idea better. Send them to Madagascar.

The Jews drove the British out. ANd they didn't give the Jews all of Palestine, they gave them a portion of the land in which they were the majority.

If they'd gone to America or Europe they wouldn't have to worry about daily rocket attacks and terrorism. But now they get to be a part of 5000 year long war over which "peaceful" religion owns the area.

Jews were not a majority in '47.

They were a majority in the land allotted to them.

The Jews drove the British out. ANd they didn't give the Jews all of Palestine, they gave them a portion of the land in which they were the majority.
It was because of the Brits that the Jewish population multiplied by something like 8 times in the area over the few decades they were there.

It was because of the Brits that the Jewish population multiplied by something like 8 times in the area over the few decades they were there.

The few decades that they were there?

The few decades that they were there?
Well the British Mandate.

Multiplied by eight times? I think you are grossly exaggerating, but even if you are not - so what? The fact is they were a majority in the land allotted to them. And they drove the British out. Why shouldn't they have they're own country? Because the world, in particular the Arabs, are intolerant towards them? Sorry not a good reasoN.

Multiplied by eight times? I think you are grossly exaggerating, but even if you are not - so what? The fact is they were a majority in the land allotted to them. And they drove the British out. Why shouldn't they have they're own country? Because the world, in particular the Arabs, are intolerant towards them? Sorry not a good reasoN.
I'm not exaggerating look it up. Before the British Mandate there were 600,000 Muslims and 80,000 Jews in Israel/Palestine. At the end of the mandate there were 550,000 Jews and 1,060,000 muslims. By 1967 there were 2,400,000 Jews and only 290,000 Muslims in Israel/Palestine.

Should they have their own country? Sure why not. But the price for it is really really high if they want to keep it a strictly Jewish country and frankly I would like for America to stop footing the bill.

I'm not exaggerating look it up. Before the British Mandate there were 600,000 Muslims and 80,000 Jews in Israel/Palestine. At the end of the mandate there were 550,000 Jews and 1,060,000 muslims. By 1967 there were 2,400,000 Jews and only 290,000 Muslims in Israel/Palestine.

Should they have their own country? Sure why not. But the price for it is really really high if they want to keep it a strictly Jewish country and frankly I would like for America to stop footing the bill.

Israel is not strictly a Jewish country. I can understand you not wanting to foot the bill anymore, although personally I'm proud of the contributions we make. But do you feel the same about all the Muslim countries we finiance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back