What is your prediction of the senate outcome?

What will be the senate election results?

• Republicans retain control

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Democrats gain control

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Of course you both do.

In reality D's will pick up IL, WI & PA; R's pick up NV.

Senate falls 52R-48D

However 2018 is going to be a Democrat blood bath. The GOP has a bunch of foresure wins and no vulnerable seats. 5 foresure seats: IN, MO, MT, ND, WV and four season they could win: FL, OH, VA, ME

I predict that after the election there will be 100 Senators. They will be broken down as follows:

64 Moonbats
25 Plain Old Dumb Asses
11 Folks simply there for the money

I predict that Comey has turned the tide and now the GOP will retain the Senate.

Just look at the national stats -- Trump and Hillary are now effectively tied.

All thanks to Comey.

I think the democrats will take the senate.

Democrats are expected to win the Senate back. There is already one casualty of the Trump effect that we know of.

Republican Senator Kelly Ayoto--who endorsed Trump, stating he would make a good role model, then she un endorsed him, now her opponent is up by 9 points.

"Ayotte is one of six Republican incumbents running in states President Obama won in 2012. Though she is running ahead of Trump in New Hampshire polls, Republican strategists concede that a Trump loss of significant proportions could pull incumbents such as her down with him and hand the Senate majority to Democrats. Among the most vulnerable GOP senators, Pennsylvania’s Pat Toomey has not endorsed Trump and Illinois’ Mark Kirk withdrew his early support."

Her decision, however, to straddle the fence could become untenable for the independent voters who make up approximately 14 percent of New Hampshire’s electorate. Trump is lagging behind Hillary Clinton by more than eight percentage points, according to the RealClearPolitics polling average in New Hampshire — despite winning the first-in-the-nation primary in February. And some undecided conservatives think Ayotte should drop her party’s volatile presidential nominee quickly.
Sen. Kelly Ayotte is stuck between Donald Trump and a hard place

So basically, any Republican who has endorsed Trump, even though most of them have un endorsed him are in danger of losing their seats.

It's going to be a very blue election night for Republicans.

Democrats are expected to win the Senate back. There is already one casualty of the Trump effect that we know of.

Republican Senator Kelly Ayoto--who endorsed Trump, stating he would make a good role model, then she un endorsed him, now her opponent is up by 9 points.

"Ayotte is one of six Republican incumbents running in states President Obama won in 2012. Though she is running ahead of Trump in New Hampshire polls, Republican strategists concede that a Trump loss of significant proportions could pull incumbents such as her down with him and hand the Senate majority to Democrats. Among the most vulnerable GOP senators, Pennsylvania’s Pat Toomey has not endorsed Trump and Illinois’ Mark Kirk withdrew his early support."

Her decision, however, to straddle the fence could become untenable for the independent voters who make up approximately 14 percent of New Hampshire’s electorate. Trump is lagging behind Hillary Clinton by more than eight percentage points, according to the RealClearPolitics polling average in New Hampshire — despite winning the first-in-the-nation primary in February. And some undecided conservatives think Ayotte should drop her party’s volatile presidential nominee quickly.

So basically, any Republican who has endorsed Trump, even though most of them have un endorsed him are in danger of losing their seats.

You could very easily lose Reids seat in NV. Right now it's a toss up.

Lol, a little partisan buddy?

The thought was the D's might get 50 seats. Not the majority (I know with the VP it could be the majority).

Second, Kelly Ayotte doesn't support Trump and that was a major gripe by Trump. She is also winning in the polls.

Me too.

No you hope.

I would like to see Trump win with 60 votes in the senate, but I don't think either will happen.

Dems are doing great in WI, IL, PA, and IN. All will be pick-ups. Ayotte is in big trouble in NH but New Hampshire is so screwy, I learned a long time ago not to trust anything out of there until election day then maybe you can go with what is announced in the evenings. Anyway, 4 pick ups and Kaine being the deciding vote. Boo-yah! Dems/Libs control. The bench once again works for the American people.

The thought was the D's might get 50 seats. Not the majority (I know with the VP it could be the majority).

Second, Kelly Ayotte doesn't support Trump and that was a major gripe by Trump. She is also winning in the polls.

Nate disagrees:

Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 12.18.19 PM.png

Me too.

No you hope.

I would like to see Trump win with 60 votes in the senate, but I don't think either will happen.

Dems are doing great in WI, IL, PA, and IN. All will be pick-ups. Ayotte is in big trouble in NH but New Hampshire is so screwy, I learned a long time ago not to trust anything out of there until election day then maybe you can go with what is announced in the evenings. Anyway, 4 pick ups and Kaine being the deciding vote. Boo-yah! Dems/Libs control. The bench once again works for the American people.

The Dem's are not taking IN. Try to be a little partisan. I could see the D's retaining NV.

NH could go either way. The polls favor Ayotte.

Nate disagrees:

View attachment 96089

Great source smokie! Ayotte is winning (but in the margin of error).

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New Hampshire Senate - Ayotte vs. Hassan

Of course you both do.

In reality D's will pick up IL, WI & PA; R's pick up NV.

Senate falls 52R-48D

However 2018 is going to be a Democrat blood bath. The GOP has a bunch of foresure wins and no vulnerable seats. 5 foresure seats: IN, MO, MT, ND, WV and four season they could win: FL, OH, VA, ME

You're almost correct.......But I doubt that republicans will hold NV (or NH, for that matter).....

....and, YES....2018 will be a whole different story and THAT is why, the SCOTUS best be resolved in the next 2 years.

Forum List

Back