• CBS

• CNN

• FOX

• MSNBC

• FOX BUSINESS

• NBC

• OTHER

Results are only viewable after voting.
You almost gotta laugh that CBS is still on the list when the network tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. CNN now admits that it doesn't matter that they hire partisan hacks (Donna Brazile) to editorialize the news. Anyway they don't even call it "cable news" anymore.

You almost gotta laugh that CBS is still on the lest when the network tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents. CNN now admits that it doesn't matter that they hire partisan hacks (Donna Brazile) to editorialize the news. Anyway they don't even call it "cable news" anymore.

Funniest part about this is a good discussion about the dishonest media.:thup:

Infowars is on cable?
Doesn't the internet have a ethernet cable inserted into the router, big guy?

So, the answer is no then.

Oh you want to talk about Infowars.com (go check it out, folks). I thought we were just talking news sources, big guy.

I'd rather talk about news sources and not Infowars, glad you recognize there is a difference.

One of these is not like the others.

Infowars is on cable?

Oh you want to talk about Infowars.com (go check it out, folks). I thought we were just talking news sources, big guy.

I'd rather talk about news sources and not Infowars, glad you recognize there is a difference.

Hook line and sinker, guppy.

MSNBC for the most part. I turn to CNN but their analysts aren't as good, save for a few. Most of them are Party hacks, like Jeffrey Lord/Corey Lewandowski, or Donna Brazille/Paul Begala on the other side. And none of them add a damn thing that I don't already know. When I watch CNN I find myself making mental "duh!"s at the things they say. And they are allowed way too much leeway by the hosts.

I think MSNBC has better, smarter analysts. And a main difference is that the MSNBC Party hacks aren't given as prominent a role. And they're not lunatics.

Fox isn't even an option. A Republican propaganda channel masquerading as a news channel.

Infowars is on cable?

Hook line and sinker, guppy.

Well, one of these days Alex Jones will be on tv and not fulfill the role of loon.

For breaking news i go to CNN .

Sometimes I want to hear imbeciles take on issues , so I put on foxnews .

If I'm tired of the bullshit , I watch HLN cause it's all happy stories .

For breaking news i go to CNN .

Sometimes I want to hear imbeciles take on issues , so I put on foxnews .

If I'm tired of the bullshit , I watch HLN cause it's all happy stories .
Perhaps a doctor can help you.

The wife usually has NBC News on when I arrive home from work. In the car I listen to NPR. In the evenings I'll turn the cable to iHeartRadio and listen to Mark Levin, Steve Deace, and Coast to Coast AM.

New Topics

Forum List

Back