What is your nature?

Not really, who I think I am, everyone tells me I am not :badgrin:

I have been on a self evaluation trip but no conclusion in sight yet.

Well, let's get to know you.

Name what you think is your best trait and your worst?

{Preface to note this is just my opinion}

I am dependable.

I have a bad temper.

Reliable grouch?:tongue:

Often times how we define our nature is just our opinion. Then there is how others see us. :D

Well, let's get to know you.

Name what you think is your best trait and your worst?

I am dependable.

I have a bad temper.

Often times how we define our nature is just our opinion. Then there is how others see us. :D

Sure, so then you have to decide what is more important to you, self perception or how you are perceived by others?

I am dependable.

I have a bad temper.

Sure, so then you have to decide what is more important to you, self perception or how you are perceived by others?

I only take stock in those who see and appreciate my amazing charm and always humble nature.:badgrin: Who listens to their critics?:D

I only take stock in those who see and appreciate my amazing charm and always humble nature.:badgrin: Who listens to their critics?:D

My fiance said: I go on these intellectual journeys searching for unequivocal answers and I get to some point where it's just insanity.

I really didn't know how to take it. :cool:

Also I am told I don't listen well, or hear what is being said.

from their point of view My best trait is I am caring, worst trait impatient.

What would your spouse, children or signifigant others say is your best and worst trait?

You are the "Likable" color, and you provoke feelings of serenity. You are dependable, calm, and trustworthy. You also seem to sooth people who are in distress with your presence. You are constant and reliable, and you help those in need. You are intelligent, which other people may find irritating. However, you may also be more susceptible to feelings of sadness and loneliness, since it is sometimes hard for people to really understand you.

Any of your results true?

Seems to be....

I'm slow to anger. I'm smarter than my own good, in most cases.

My last job had a personality assessment as part of their hiring process and it came back saying I have trouble being assertive.
:eusa_shifty:

You are the "Likable" color, and you provoke feelings of serenity. You are dependable, calm, and trustworthy. You also seem to sooth people who are in distress with your presence. You are constant and reliable, and you help those in need. You are intelligent, which other people may find irritating. However, you may also be more susceptible to feelings of sadness and loneliness, since it is sometimes hard for people to really understand you.

Any of your results true?

Seems to be....

I'm slow to anger. I'm smarter than my own good, in most cases.

My last job had a personality assessment as part of their hiring process and it came back saying I have trouble being assertive.
:eusa_shifty:

I don't know whether personality tests are very accurate, but if you are slow to anger and not too assertive you must excel at Negotiations, sales and diplomacy.

I am impatient and bad tempered so I admire calm people.

This quiz is crap !!!:mad:

What is your nature?

You are the hottest of colors, and you provoke strong emotions. You are passionate, determined and alive with energy. You give others encouragement and confidence. But you are also dangerous, and can sometimes be too forward. You are a complex individual and sometimes quick to anger and impatient. You are independent and sometimes hard to control.

My fiance said: I go on these intellectual journeys searching for unequivocal answers and I get to some point where it's just insanity.

I really didn't know how to take it. :cool:

Also I am told I don't listen well, or hear what is being said.

from their point of view My best trait is I am caring, worst trait impatient.

What would your spouse, children or signifigant others say is your best and worst trait?

You sound like a normal mix of human Drifter. :eusa_angel:

Best trait: Kindness and caring is what I am told. It may sound trite but those in my world know I will move heaven and earth to be a good friend or family member in both actions and words. Blouse of my back kind of gal. lol

Worst trait: Impatient to a fault. As kind as I can be, I do not suffer fools kindly or patiently. I bore easily and when bored I can get naughty and in trouble.:tongue:

"Human nature is various and not infrequently weird." A C Grayling

Jeez, hard question that usually elicits slaps on the back in the form of this is the nature I think grand. So I leave my slaps empty for now.

For what it is worth I took the first test above and found another that was more interesting.

You are most like the color Blue. You are the "Likable" color, and you provoke feelings of serenity. You are dependable, calm, and trustworthy. You also seem to sooth people who are in distress with your presence. You are constant and reliable, and you help those in need. You are intelligent, which other people may find irritating.

Took this too for fun. Maybe TMI, lots if you look through results, even from free choice info. Personality Test - No signup and extremely accurate

I scored high on artistic and very low on trust. It may be I answered the trust type questions from the cynical side of my nature. I thought the summary a bit off the wall. I have to ask my wife of too many years if there is any truth there. LOL A few items below.

Artistic
Cerebral
Peaceful

Openness to Experience
Overall Score 85
Imagination 71
Artistic Interests 91
Emotionality 34
Adventurousness 67
Intellect 86
Progressivism 66

"When we survey our lives and endeavors, we soon observe that almost the whole of our actions and desires is bound up with the existence of other human beings. We notice that our whole nature resembles that of the social animals. We eat food that others have produced, wear clothes that others have made, live in houses that others have built. The greater part of our knowledge and beliefs has been communicated to us by other people through the medium of a language which others have created. Without language our mental capacities would be poor indeed, comparable to those of the higher animals; we have, therefore, to admit that we owe our principal advantage over the beasts to the fact of living in human society. The individual, if left alone from birth, would remain primitive and beastlike in his thoughts and feelings to a degree that we can hardly conceive." Albert Einstein

Last edited:
My results:

What is your nature?

You are most like the color Purple.

You are an intriguing color, a mixture of calm and passion, you provoke spiritual feelings. You are mysterious, creative, and eccentric. You tend to be inventive, thinking outside the box, and using methods that other people would find disturbing or different. You have good judgment and common sense when it comes to the world. You are constantly thinking, which turns some people off. You are puzzling to people who can't understand you, refreshing to those who can.

Forum List

Back