What is YOUR HOME COUNTRY?????

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems the Moooocher gave it all away a few years ago, but there seems to have been little follow up, I believe due to MONEY, POWER of the presidency, and a subversive, lapdog media, along with a FEARFUL Republican party who believes being called a BIRTHER and RACIST, is more important than getting to the truth! Here's the video, only 32 sec. long, but the question to you, and I pick out liberals in general....

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Now be HONEST, when someone says EXACTLY what she said, what do you THINK??

I fully expect to be called all sorts of things, so fire away, Ted Cruz, let me borrow his flame retardant suit! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Seems the Moooocher gave it all away a few years ago, but there seems to have been little follow up, I believe due to MONEY, POWER of the presidency, and a subversive, lapdog media, along with a FEARFUL Republican party who believes being called a BIRTHER and RACIST, is more important than getting to the truth! Here's the video, only 32 sec. long, but the question to you, and I pick out liberals in general....

I fully expect to be called all sorts of things, so fire away, Ted Cruz, let me borrow his flame retardant suit! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

My home country is Earth. Nationalism is a great thing if your intent is to start a war. Sucky idea rest of the time.

• Banned

My home country is Earth. Nationalism is a great thing if your intent is to start a war. Sucky idea rest of the time.

No, that's a planet with over 200 countries...What IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY?....

My home country was the USSR (Ukrainian Soviet republic within the USSR), however when it had collapsed I found myself as well as millions of other ethnic Russians to be in a foreign country of Ukraine, which was very unfriendly to Russians speaking people .

As for Mooshele, I've got a little test for you guys.

Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2. Dolce&Gabbana's and Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?
Pick the correct answer.

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
28291-0e459155c0114a566949ab0585c6cdc6.jpg

Last edited:
My home country was the USSR (Ukrainian Soviet republic within it), however when it has collapsed I found myself as well as millions of other ethnic Russians to be in a foreign country of Ukraine, which was very unfriendly to Russians speaking people .

As for Mooshele, I've got a little test for you guys.

Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2.Dolce&Gabbanaand Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?
Pick the correct answer.

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Holy toledo! I know this is off topic but is that photo shopped or freaking what!!

This is Michelle in Saudi Arabia.

251D894900000578-2928539-image-m-20_1422377842606.jpg

251E162C00000578-2928539-image-a-21_1422377863730.jpg

As compared to yours.

Forum List

Back