What is your favorite soup?

FB_IMG_1629422100089.jpg

admin ...
1.Toobfreak user, not American. He is an immigrant, a former Soviet citizen who received his education at the so-called "Polytechnic Institute" in St. Petersburg, Russia ...
what it is?
In Russia, people who do not know either Technical Science or Humanities studied at the "polytechnic institute".
they know how to speak beautifully in their language ...
Americans like to listen to beautiful speeches
------
that's why Americans are very gullible ...
I've had that jackass on ignore forever.

admin ..
you are confusing concepts.
I will explain to you
in Russia, on social groups, there are many so-called "Teams" or "Brigades" ...
These are very honest and respected people who fight against nationalism, fascism, and also against trolls ..
-----
Selivan is not one person, but the Brigade.
I can admit I'm from the Brigade.
me, too, is Andrey.
I am Jewish

Welcome back, Selivan, the Soviet wannabee troll.

1.Toobfreak user, not American. He is an immigrant, a former Soviet citizen who received his education at the so-called "Polytechnic Institute" in St. Petersburg, Russia ...

Hey Selivan, if you can prove that I lived in the USSR, I'll gladly pay you $10,000 or $740,000 Rubles, you fart-mouthed, bloviating hot gas bag of bullshitting Soviet insecurity! Say Hi to Greta! :lmao:

his main job is cleaning toilets ..

I'm betting that is more likely YOUR job. Can you explain to us the fluid dynamics of the toilet bowl, Selivan? Hey, don't feel too bad ol' chap-- -- I understand that lavatory cleaning is considered pretty good top work these days in Russia! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back