What is your fav place to go......

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
....online when not on a message board or FB or other social place where ya hafta talk to people and want just peaceful reading/viewing?

I like Pinterest and thinking up unique words for BING or GOOGLE. Like (for example) Flying Elephants:
Flying elephant - Google Search

This is another place I kinda stumbled on and thought it neat to share with ya:

BBC - Earth - Your life on earth

When done, check out the rest of the site. Very nice. Very soothing. Very cool.

POGO for games...
Mr Gracie is dumping his paid membership for Pogo. Too many other places that are free..and all the years we have played, neither of us have ever won anything.

Pigumi is a fun place to play games. I kinda got addicted on Snailbob and this one...Frog Love Candy, lol.

Pigumi.com - Life is Fun with Games Frog Love Candy
I don't have a membership....I also go to a place called Steam...for game playing...but not like POGO...

One person's "he's being an ass," is another person's "acerbic wit".
Obviously you haven't been following the threads tonight.
It's a reference to another discussion on how Obama's grades, birth certificate, and SS number are state secrets, on how they're unavailable online, and how you get a "this site can't be displayed" error message when you try. Get it?
I'm not going to explain any further. If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

One person's "he's being an ass," is another person's "acerbic wit".
Obviously you haven't been following the threads tonight.
It's a reference to another discussion on how Obama's grades, birth certificate, and SS number are state secrets, on how they're unavailable online, and how you get a "this site can't be displayed" error message when you try. Get it?
I'm not going to explain any further. If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

Yeah: lol

But by the same token, I have not read the OTHER threads and you came across as an ass!! What is the difference between asinine and acerbic?? I would suggest in this case it's "context". There is an old saying here.."Please Explain"!!

Greg

POGO for games...
Mr Gracie is dumping his paid membership for Pogo. Too many other places that are free..and all the years we have played, neither of us have ever won anything.

Pigumi is a fun place to play games. I kinda got addicted on Snailbob and this one...Frog Love Candy, lol.

I don't have a membership....I also go to a place called Steam...for game playing...but not like POGO...

I use Steam, but most of the games I play you have to pay for. My favorite "free" game on Steam (if you're into first-person shooters) is America's Army. I put "free" in quotations because the game was funded by the US military, so we are all paying for it. Might as well enjoy it. :tongue:.

POGO for games...

I use Steam, but most of the games I play you have to pay for. My favorite "free" game on Steam (if you're into first-person shooters) is America's Army. I put "free" in quotations because the game was funded by the US military, so we are all paying for it. Might as well enjoy it. :tongue:.

Je suis Voltaire parce que Charlie est un chiffon!!

Greg

New Topics

Forum List

Back