Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I have been trending more towards mutualism lately. I am also a syndicalist, which I believe is superior to vertically organized companies.

I believe it would be easier to speak for what I want though. I want to live in a society with voluntary capital interactions in a toned down sustainable economy. If that proves to be too difficult, then the only reasonable alternative would be a gift economy with strong associations to a participatory economics platform.

I'd be interested in hearing (and debating) your economics philosophies.

Like every first world nation on earth: Social democracy...A mixture of public and private sector with government regulations.

How do you contend with a complex that pushes for endless growth in a world with limited resources? What do you do about the consolidation of wealth upwards?

"Developed nations" are parasitic bubble economies in my opinion. They are not built to last for very long, and their wealth is sustained on exploitation.

I have been trending more towards mutualism lately. I am also a syndicalist, which I believe is superior to vertically organized companies.

I believe it would be easier to speak for what I want though. I want to live in a society with voluntary capital interactions in a toned down sustainable economy. If that proves to be too difficult, then the only reasonable alternative would be a gift economy with strong associations to a participatory economics platform.

If it feels good, do it.

Basitiat, von Mises, Hayek, Rothbard, Hoppe.

I like Frederic Bastiat and Murray Rothbard. Ludwig von Mises and Friedrich Hayek are okay. Not a huge fan of Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

I doubt most on this site know who any of them are.

Should of figured this thread would die. The site membership is composed of economic illiterates.

Basitiat, von Mises, Hayek, Rothbard, Hoppe.

I like Frederic Bastiat and Murray Rothbard. Ludwig von Mises and Friedrich Hayek are okay. Not a huge fan of Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

I doubt most on this site know who any of them are.
You are probably right that few know those great men, but you should not be surprised. The State hates those men so naturally government schools ignore them. It is much like Libertarianism. The State and it's mouth pieces in the media, education, Hollywood, etc...denigrate and ridicule libertarian ideas. Being statists, they can't understand anyone who would want the State dismantled. They are so closed minded and brainwashed that they think society MUST be controlled by big controlling government to run effectively...too funny, since clearly government is NEVER effective and is most murderous and unjust.

what exactly do you have against Republican capitalism?? China just switched to it and instantly eliminated 40% of the planets poverty. Nothing is human history can beat that. Do you understand?

Forum List

Back