What is you favorite kind of pet?

Without question, dogs

A dog will give you unconditional love and accepts you as part of the family.

pigs are like dogs in that respect, and they’re even smarter than dogs.

I'd love to have a lil miniature piglet ....sweet
like this adorable creature of love and happiness!!!!!!!!!!!

97GILCu.jpg

We have two cats.
My wife really wants a dog, but the reality is they require more care and attention and we are gone from home most of the day.
Our cats are very loving and friendly.
I like both dogs and cats and almost all always take a liking to me. Someday we will get a dog.

For me it is cats.

Some say they are too independent, but my cats give me lots of love and attention, because I give them lots of love and attention.

Garfield by Jim Davis for January 19, 2020 | GoComics.com

I understand why many love dogs, but they are also a different kind of pet. There are a hundred things to love about them, but with that comes the need to walk/exercise them, they absolutely destroy your house. They slobber, drool, wipe their ass on your floor and eat your cushions, shoes and slippers. They are messy. And who wants their big, fat, dirty feet and ass on your lap or in your bed.

Cats are a different kind of pet for a different kind of person. They won't guard your house, defend you against attackers, go hunting, running or long walks, or be the loving companion animal climbing all over you lavishing you with appreciative licking your face buying your love; they are quiet, subtle, soft, clean, and self-maintaining. But to those that know them, they are every bit as loving, cute, playful, appreciative, possessive, and loyal. And small and clean.

A pet is what you make it.
cats as loyal and loving as dogs? Like hell! I had a big black dog that if you had even the slightest evil inttention toward me you would be lunch period. Dogs are way more loyal than humans and if trained well perform important jobs.Dogs are with out a question the best pet.

In my opinion is not true dogs are "better" than cats.
Cats can be loyal as well as dogs.
My cat was always there when I was sad or sick, that's the real reason why I miss him so much :(

For me it is cats.

Some say they are too independent, but my cats give me lots of love and attention, because I give them lots of love and attention.

I understand why many love dogs, but they are also a different kind of pet. There are a hundred things to love about them, but with that comes the need to walk/exercise them, they absolutely destroy your house. They slobber, drool, wipe their ass on your floor and eat your cushions, shoes and slippers. They are messy. And who wants their big, fat, dirty feet and ass on your lap or in your bed.

Cats are a different kind of pet for a different kind of person. They won't guard your house, defend you against attackers, go hunting, running or long walks, or be the loving companion animal climbing all over you lavishing you with appreciative licking your face buying your love; they are quiet, subtle, soft, clean, and self-maintaining. But to those that know them, they are every bit as loving, cute, playful, appreciative, possessive, and loyal. And small and clean.

cats as loyal and loving as dogs? Like hell! I had a big black dog that if you had even the slightest evil inttention toward me you would be lunch period. Dogs are way more loyal than humans and if trained well perform important jobs.Dogs are with out a question the best pet.

To each their own. The fact that a big strong dog is willing to eat the face off someone who gives you a hard time doesn't make him more loving or loyal than a cat, just bigger and stronger enough to do it and not be intimidated. Let's take that pussy cat and make him a LION. Better still, a pair of WILD LIONS.

Interesting Stories3.jpg
Interesting Stories5.jpg
Interesting Stories4.jpg
Interesting Stories6.jpg

Why don't you come over and bring your dog and give this guy a hard time. These lions will kill your dog and eat it for breakfast, then make a snack of you as well.

You wanna test loving and loyalty? Go fuck with this guy while his lions are in the vicinity, then tell me about your dog.

Any pet is good. A pet is what you make it.

For me it is cats.

To each their own. The fact that a big strong dog is willing to eat the face off someone who gives you a hard time doesn't make him more loving or loyal than a cat, just bigger and stronger. Let's take that pussy cat and make him a LION. Better still, a pair of WILD LIONS.

View attachment 310846 View attachment 310847 View attachment 310848 View attachment 310849

Why don't you come over and bring your dog and give this guy a hard time. These lions will kill your dog and eat it for breakfast, then make a snack of you as well.
The likely hood of that lion eating you is pretty high. The guy I am named after was a grip. He built movie sets for a living. He would land on a movie and work six to eight months and would have to find another movie. The one day he calls me and sais he got a job on one of the longest running shows in vegas. Was all happy that he woulkd just always be on the sam eproject. Two weeks later that long running show ended because one of the people who was the star of the show was killed by a tiger. Then there is the pesky buisness of the law not allowing you to have lions and such. What a dumb ass arguement. By the way my dog would pick the meat from your cats carcus from his teeth.
You wanna test loving and loyalty? Go fuck with this guy while his lions are in the vicinity, then tell me about your dog.

In my opinion is not true dogs are "better" than cats.
Cats can be loyal as well as dogs.
My cat was always there when I was sad or sick, that's the real reason why I miss him so much :(
My two cats are very loving, and enjoy being with me.

The only thing the male does that annoys me, is he checks out the litter box that I just cleaned up.

For me it is cats.

To each their own. The fact that a big strong dog is willing to eat the face off someone who gives you a hard time doesn't make him more loving or loyal than a cat, just bigger and stronger enough to do it and not be intimidated. Let's take that pussy cat and make him a LION. Better still, a pair of WILD LIONS.

View attachment 310846 View attachment 310847 View attachment 310848 View attachment 310849

For me it is cats.

Awesome pics, and you are 110% right.

I got to visit with one of favorite dogs yesterday. A friend started a business years ago, using goats to clear overgrown areas. It has grown to be a very successful enterprise. He has 5 herds working the Greater Atlanta area. One of the things he realized immediately was that he needed a way to protect the goats from predators. Mainly coyotes, but also stray dogs, and when babies are around, raccoons and large hawks.

He has 2 Great Pyrenees with each herd. The one he has had the longest is George. George is a pro. Ignores most people. Prefers guarding goats to being in a yard or even the house. God help any animal that means to harm his herd. I am one of the few people he responds to when he is working. I got to visit and sit with him for a bit yesterday. Sweet beast.

Forum List

Back