What is wrong with these people??

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

That

Unless there's a rebellion or another civil war.
I don't think there will be much of a rebellion. I think we are nearing the end times, and people of virtue, believers are the only thing that is holding Evil back from overrunning and destroying everything our Forefathers build and designed. They build and designed such a system to protect people from religious persecution, and from onerous mandates, and to protect them from a power hungry tyrannical government.

When they declare a false National Emergency, and then years before hand have put illegal laws in place granting themselves illegal and unconstitutional powers in such an emergency so that they can bypass our legislatures, and The Will of The People, you know then that this was planned out and over a long period of time.

We are already in a Civil War, only we just don't know it yet.

No amount of counting fraudulent ballots would ever overturn a rigged election.

Millions of fake Chinese made counterfeit IDs flooded this country and once these fake persons were registered to vote, and voted by mail and not in person, there is virtually no way to reverse the fraud. You would have to canvass voter by voter and verify that every vote matched a real person living at a real address.

That combined with the counterfeit mail in ballots, and the same rigged algorithms used by the same company with the exact same type of voting machines that put Maduro in office in Venezuela resulted in the most successful and massive voter fraud in America's history. Evil won the day, and not much to do about it now except suffer under an incompetent and illegitimate regime like the people of Venezuela have to do.

You claimed Hunter's lap top was Russia propaganda, which now is proven wrong.

Where has that been "proven wrong", other in media owned by Rupert Murdoch?????

I want a credible source here. No FOX, no Breitbart, OAN, Gateway Pundit, or other "Questionable Source" will be accepted.

I don't think there will be much of a rebellion. I think we are nearing the end times, and people of virtue, believers are the only thing that is holding Evil back from overrunning and destroying everything our Forefathers build and designed. They build and designed such a system to protect people from religious persecution, and from onerous mandates, and to protect them from a power hungry tyrannical government.

When they declare a false National Emergency, and then years before hand have put illegal laws in place granting themselves illegal and unconstitutional powers in such an emergency so that they can bypass our legislatures, and The Will of The People, you know then that this was planned out and over a long period of time.

We are already in a Civil War, only we just don't know it yet.

We've been nearing the "end times" according to you clowns, since the year 999 AD. The first conspiracy theory was that the Rapture would be in the year 1000.

What we should be doing is living according to Jesus' teachings: Love one another as I have loved you. Instead you have Tree worshipping those who preach division and hatred of "others", and then he claims to be "righteous", all while lying about anyone who doesn't believe as he does. Calling everyone "communists" and "devils".

None of this is Christian behaviour, Tree.

We've been nearing the "end times" according to you clowns, since the year 999 AD. The first conspiracy theory was that the Rapture would be in the year 1000.

What we should be doing is living according to Jesus' teachings: Love one another as I have loved you. Instead you have Tree worshipping those who preach division and hatred of "others", and then he claims to be "righteous", all while lying about anyone who doesn't believe as he does. Calling everyone "communists" and "devils".

None of this is Christian behaviour, Tree.
Say's the person who thinks people who don't allow themselves to be needle raped by The Dr. Mengele clot shot should be homeless, jobless, and penniless.

When the Church age ends, then The End times begin. A lot of people just dish God, and say He's dead, or that Christ isn't going to return. All of you that call God a liar, will be cast in to Hell with all the liars and worse. God's mercy, just like the Church age, and the time of grace and repentance has an ending. Once you are cut off, that's it, so keep on acting like a fool, and you'll find out.

Repent now, for tomorrow there may be no repentance available for you.

Say's the person who thinks people who don't allow themselves to be needle raped by The Dr. Mengele clot shot should be homeless, jobless, and penniless.

When the Church age ends, then The End times begin. A lot of people just dish God, and say He's dead, or that Christ isn't going to return. All of you that call God a liar, will be cast in to Hell with all the liars and worse. God's mercy, just like the Church age, and the time of grace and repentance has an ending. Once you are cut off, that's it, so keep on acting like a fool, and you'll find out.

Repent now, for tomorrow there may be no repentance available for you.

Needle raped???? That's a nifty double standard you've got going on there Tree. You want women who have actually been raped to be forced to have a baby, if they become pregnant as a result, but you liken a life saving vaccine to torture.

You really can't suck and blow at the same time, Tree. Either we have God given free will, which no man can mess with, or you better be prepared to become a social pariah if you don't. You're a risk to everyone around you if you aren't vaccinated.

Of course you want the pandemic to persist. Now that Biden is in charge, you want people to continue to die and refuse to go back to work, because it'll help you win the mid-terms. Party over life itself, it seems.

Needle raped???? That's a nifty double standard you've got going on there Tree. You want women who have actually been raped to be forced to have a baby, if they become pregnant as a result, but you liken a life saving vaccine to torture.

You really can't suck and blow at the same time, Tree. Either we have God given free will, which no man can mess with, or you better be prepared to become a social pariah if you don't. You're a risk to everyone around you if you aren't vaccinated.

Of course you want the pandemic to persist. Now that Biden is in charge, you want people to continue to die and refuse to go back to work, because it'll help you win the mid-terms. Party over life itself, it seems.
Well, can your employer force you to have a Tattoo with their company logo tattooed on your body? That's a needle, right?

Or is it my body, my choice? Which is it scumbag liar?

Forcing a needle in to someone's skin against their will or under duress is a type of forcible penetration, so yah, it's rape.

Last edited:
Well, can your employer force you to have a Tattoo with their company logo tattooed on your body? That's a needle, right?

Or is it my body, my choice? Which is it scumbag liar?

Forcing a needle in to someone's skin against their will or under duress is a type of forcible penetration, so yah, it's rape.

Apples and oranges Tree. What did they do to lepers in the Bible, Tree? Should the lepers have refused Jesus' healing because it was "untested"? That's the apt comparison.

Leprosy would kill you and lepers were shunned and vilified because they could pass their disease onto others. The unvaxxed are modern lepers. You expect those of us who are taking care of ourselves to want to be around people who present a risk to the rest of us?

Apples and oranges Tree. What did they do to lepers in the Bible, Tree? Should the lepers have refused Jesus' healing because it was "untested"? That's the apt comparison.

Leprosy would kill you and lepers were shunned and vilified because they could pass their disease onto others. The unvaxxed are modern lepers. You expect those of us who are taking care of ourselves to want to be around people who present a risk to the rest of us?
You can spread it just as easy as a unvaccinated person.

You can spread it just as easy as a unvaccinated person.
Thanks. However, the latest data shows these results:

"The unvaxxed are Modern Lepers"

Why don't you just call us dirty Jews?

Spoken like a True Fascist DemNazi. Are you going to herd us in to cattle cars, and take us to "The Wellness Centers" next?

Jesus, nor the disciples ever wore a mask when approaching a leper, nor did they heap scorn upon them as you do with your vitriol and hatred, instead they called upon God to heal both their bodies and their souls.

To Hell with the rest of you. You take the vaccination if you like it so much and have faith in it.

Corona has been around since man has been around, and it cannot even approach 1\16th of a percent for mortality.

Your Faux Pandemic does not even qualify as a pandemic. It qualifies as an overhyped lie and a power grab and nothing more, you fascist pig. You and your friends don't care about anyone but yourselves and you are a brood of vipers.

You are just another Fascist, hate filled, power hungry, bloodthirsty, heathen intolerant of everyone who disagrees with you who think people who don't bow down to your Fascist State, and your tyranny should be eliminated, segregated and isolated.

In the end, when you meet your maker, you will be the one separated, segregated and thrown in to an eternal Hell where you belong.

Hell was made for the cold hearted and calcitrant, just like you.
Say hello to Hitler for me.

Last edited:
"The unvaxxed are Modern Lepers" Why don't you just call us dirty Jews?

Spoken like a True Fascist DemNazi. Are you going to herd us in to cattle cars, and take us to "The Wellness Centers" next?

Jesus, nor the disciples ever wore a mask when approaching a leper, nor did they heap scorn upon them as you do with your vitriol and hatred, instead they called upon God to heal both body and soul.

To Hell with the rest of you. You take the vaccination if you like it so much and have faith in it.

Corona has been around since man has been around, and it cannot even approach 1\16th of a percent for mortality.

Your Faux Pandemic does not even qualify as a pandemic. It qualifies as an overhyped lie and a power grab and nothing more, you fascist pig.

You are just another Fascist hate filled power hungry, bloodthirsty heathen intolerant of everyone who disagrees with you who think people who don't bow down to your Fascist State, and your tyranny should be eliminated, segregated and isolated.

In the end, when you meet your maker, you will be the one separated, segregated and thrown in to an eternal Hell where you belong.

Hell was made for the cold hearted and calcitrant, just like you.
Abolish your worthless drug war y'all don't want to pay war time tax rates for, right-wingers.

Thanks. However, the latest data shows these results:

Yes, they say it helps if you get covid. But I'm a. 51 year old man, 5'11" 155lbs healthy. This is an experimental vaccine that has killed thousands. So I'll remain unvaccinated.

Yes, they say it helps if you get covid. But I'm a. 51 year old man, 5'11" 155lbs healthy. This is an experimental vaccine that has killed thousands. So I'll remain unvaccinated.
Only right-wingers prefer to keep repeating historical mistakes.

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

Only right-wingers prefer to keep repeating historical mistakes.

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.
I got over a 99% chance to survive.

I got over a 99% chance to survive.
Anyone who got vaxxed has an even better chance.

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

Its called common sense.....first, Trump ahead in several states late in the evening, then magically behind in those states first thing the next morning. And the kicker is only idiot brainless Dimmers believe Pinochijoe got 81 million votes, that is as impossible as Pelosi running out of botox.

New Topics

Forum List

Back