What is wrong with these people??

It's not rocket science, if given the opportunity Dems and lowlife worthless scum like them will CHEAT and RIG elections.

They hate when this mirror reflects their true character; or shall I say, lack of.

Just consider the soulless swine that is the core of the Dimm party; starting with Biden himself, Kameltoe, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Swalwell, Durkin, Pocahontas, Sanders, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, the Whole Congressional Black Caucus;
the Cabinet of Mayorkas, Buttigieg, Austin, Blinken, Garland, etc., etc. along with a cast of numerous other clowns!!
All with the support of previous swine like Hillary, Obama, and Ketchup-boy.

They hate when this mirror reflects their true character; or shall I say, lack of.

Just consider the soulless swine that is the core of the Dimm party; starting with Biden himself, Kameltoe, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, Swalwell, Durkin, Pocahontas, Sanders, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, the Whole Congressional Black Caucus;
the Cabinet of Mayorkas, Buttigieg, Austin, Blinken, Garland, etc., etc. along with a cast of numerous other clowns!!
Bingo, the Dem party isn't lead by the best and brightest America has to offer. It's lead by this group of corrupt rat bastards.

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

They are Always Right, in right-wing fantasy.

The only collusion is Hunter getting 3.5 million from russia. Then putin getting his pipeline and control over Europe. Now we are also buying more gas from russia in our history.

Hunter never received 3.5 million from Russia. That has been proven to be a lie. The money was paid to a company with a name similar to Biden’s company but it was not Biden’s company.

When you have to resort to Russian propaganda to smear the Bidens, you come across as being dishonest and desperate.

I love it when you call the Democrats “dishonest”, while half of Trump’s administration and advisors are under criminal investigation.

Notice that none of the Democrats that you call “corrupt criminals” have been ever been under criminal investigation or faced any criminal charges whatsoever.

How did Dunhams investigation turn out for you clowns. About as well as the Arizona “fraudit”. That was going to prove that the Democrats were crooks too.

Hunter never received 3.5 million from Russia. That has been proven to be a lie. The money was paid to a company with a name similar to Biden’s company but it was not Biden’s company.

When you have to resort to Russian propaganda to smear the Bidens, you come across as being dishonest and desperate.
You claimed Hunter's lap top was Russia propaganda, which now is proven wrong.

Recount after recount, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit - and still the majority of Republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen from former President Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud, all this despite even the AZ cyber ninja admitting under oath that Joe Biden won.

I didn't hear much about voter fraud when Trump won in 2016.

What is wrong with these people? :cuckoo:

We don't believe you. If you stole an election, you would of course lie about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back