What is wrong with these images?

You’re a deranged leftists. Everything you post is wrong.

Well, if you're going to accuse someone of always being wrong, just think about what the means.

Also, get your grammar right when accusing people. Otherwise it makes you look silly.

Two extremes....

A. Corrupted and cowardly snowflakes so sour they can't even show their own faces. Just a screwed up dumb bunch, quasi-anarchists somewhat faithful to leftist narrative.

B. Don't fuck with our shit exaggerated Patriots. Often dumbasses like the former, I've seen a few IDIOTS carrying weapons in protests. One asshole did that weekly here on main street after the left went rabid and town protests over it- Just another punk. Yeah sure, I want to see a dumbass cock on main street showing off his AR15, shameful. I told one of his buddies to get fucked because he was acting like a dumbass as well, another retard.

Count your blessings while B are often idiots, as a whole they at least they have some sense of dignity and a reasonable gripe. Can't say the same for A.

Last edited:
Fully semi automatic?
No, fully automatic, like 7.62, M240, firing ground or vehicle mount or maybe firing concealed from a window. You know, just "see dick run" basic stuff, you don't have time to defend against if people are stand around in a cluster-Fk photo op.

No, fully automatic, like 7.62, M240, firing ground or vehicle mount or maybe firing concealed from a window. You know, just "see dick run" basic stuff, you don't have time to defend against if people are stand around in a cluster-Fk photo op.

LOL...not to many people have the license required to own fully automatic firearms.
Not only that it's hard to hit with a full auto firearm.

Last edited:
LOL...not to many people have the license required to own fully automatic firearms.
Not only that it hard to hit with a full auto firearm.
Totally not legal, but in every armory in the country and routinely transport long distance by convoy, with driver and assistant driver armed with personal weapon, but no ammo. M240 is extremely accurate and with cyclic rate around 800 plus, gas setting 3, extremely effective on bipod at 800 meters, tripod or pedestal 1100 meters.

Totally not legal,
Learn your subject matter.
Contrary to popular belief, it is perfectly legal for a law-abiding American citizen to own/possess a machine gun (sometimes called a full-auto firearm or automatic weapon).

Totally not legal, but in every armory in the country and routinely transport long distance by convoy, with driver and assistant driver armed with personal weapon, but no ammo. M240 is extremely accurate and with cyclic rate around 800 plus, gas setting 3, extremely effective on bipod at 800 meters, tripod or pedestal 1100 meters.

Totally legal with a class 3 license.
And you really cant tell me anything I dont already know about firearms.
Bipod or tripod makes no difference.

Totally legal with a class 3 license.
And you really cant tell me anything I dont already know about firearms.
Bipod or tripod makes no difference.
Accuracy is better on tripod or especially pedestal as more stable, though that particular weapon is about as smooth as it gets. I've put too many rounds down range with it, not to know. Mount it on a pedestal and try it. You will agree. Vast majority was fired coaxial. Fired a lot more M60 bipod and pedestal, but similar accuracy will be enhanced, of course M60 nowhere near as smooth.

Accuracy is better on tripod or especially pedestal as more stable, though that particular weapon is about as smooth as it gets. I've put too many rounds down range with it, not to know. Mount it on a pedestal and try it. You will agree. Vast majority was fired coaxial. Fired a lot more M60 bipod and pedestal, but similar accuracy will be enhanced, of course M60 nowhere near as smooth.

I never said a pedestal mount wasnt more accurate.
But there's no difference with a bipod or tripod.

I never said a pedestal mount wasnt more accurate.
But there's no difference with a bipod or tripod.
Either one will improve accuracy. That is why the listed accuracy increases by about 300 meters using the tripod. It's much heavier and not what you want moving around but great for a perimeter or other emplaced position.

New Topics

Forum List

Back