What is wrong with Racism or homophobia?

Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism
No. Liberals hold to absolute morality, while conservatives embrace "the ends always justify the means for my own side" relative morality.

That's why conservatives hate liberals. The shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, causing conservatives to lash out in hate and rage at the source of their pain.

No. Liberals hold to absolute morality, while conservatives embrace "the ends always justify the means for my own side" relative morality.

That's why conservatives hate liberals. The shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, causing conservatives to lash out in hate and rage at the source of their pain.
Oh there we go, WE LIBERALS HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Liberals are the most vile, hateful, divisive group of people in America.

I find it amusing, that liberal progressive deconstructionist tear everything to pieces. Gender. Race. Economy. But fuck me, they will NEVER EVER deconstruct themselves. That's when you know they are Jim Jones level cultist drinking the proverbial idealist propaganda Kool-Aid.

aaaand anyone that refuses to wear a gay pride patch is a bigot ..:doubt:

What is Racism and Homophobia to you? Can you give me a definition what it means to you? Then I will tell you if i consider it wrong or not. I dont focus much on race, but i am considered homophobic by some maybe, but i dont consider myself homophobic, because i do not hate gays and have no irrational hate or fear of them, phobia means irrational hate or fear. I dont even think they are bad people, i think they are brainwashed mislead people by the devil advocates, i only consider activists and lobbyists as evil, but not some guy who thinks he is gay, i think that gay is a bit mislead. If my son turned gay, I wouldnt hate him, nor disown him, i would try to heal him from that obsession. It is the activists and lobbyists who go to schools to reassign gender of children, it is not the childs fault who goes through a transition thats why im also not transphobic, i dont hate the trans person. Now define what racism and homophobia means to you, and how you consider yourself either A) racist or B) homophobic then I can decide if you are and if it is wrong or not.

For example, I dont consider someone who has racial preferences in dating as racist. But some might consider him racist.

I lived with and amongst poor people, blacks for over 50 years. True dat. I saw this weird psychoses, this psychoses in poor black culture...Jesse Smolet persecution complex. Its a closet industry, blaming the white man. This has been going on for 60 years.

I lived with and amongst poor people, blacks for over 50 years. True dat. I saw this weird psychoses, this psychoses in poor black culture...Jesse Smolet persecution complex. Its a closet industry, blaming the white man. This has been going on for 60 years.

Can you answer my questions?

Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism but dictate what is evil, right and wrong. Something rather contradictory when we have amoral scolds dictating morality.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with loving or hating . . . any thing under the sun. Liking or disliking someone or some thing is a fundamental aspect of human nature. Government and religion have always attempted to force the masses to love or hate everything according to its political or religious paradigms. Idiotic and authoritarian radical leftists believe that by brainwashing our children to either become faggots or worship them the world will somehow become a better, more peaceful place. That's what governments have always done: create something inhuman, unnatural from thin air and then convince the peon peasants to love it or conform to it. The sheep people always fall for it, every last bloody time.

You don't like queers or the government's efforts to force queer religion down your throat? Then by all means let the world know and never feel ashamed of your dislike or even outright hatred. Hating is human. At least when you hate something you feel something. Government, on the other hand, is a great, butchering machine that grinds human flesh into meat and is devoid of any emotion; it just grinds on and on and on until it collapses or someone even more merciless burns it down and builds a new, equally murderous machine to grind people into burger meat.

I wouldn't call myself a homophobe because phobia means irrational hatred or fear and I have nothing against homosexuals. I think you have a "bird" if you think you have to marry another man or woman another woman, I would just abolish that by law. But I'm not homophobic because for me it's a principle and a person doesn't marry a chair or an animal. In India I once read that there are women who marry dogs. I think they have a bird that you don't like or encourage.

Girl, 18, marries a stray dog as part of bizarre Indian tribal ritual

And if someone is gay, it is not Christian that he is proud, vain, etc. (because pride, vanity, etc. is a sin, the first sin Satan committed when he rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven Pride is a totally anti-Christian concept and I'm not even talking about whether homosexuality in itself is a sin). It would be Christian for him to come in and be humble in the face of his error or error and do penance. I don't think that's intolerant or hate, it's just a virtue or principle. It's similar to when someone is too stingy and then becomes humble that they're doing something wrong. Also stinginess is a character trait that maybe belongs to the person, that is in the person, because he is stingy by nature.

To me, race is physical while homosexuality is psychological. It's like the difference between the absolutism of math and the subjectiveness of English. And no, I don't buy that idea that people with dicks can be born females. So even though I think everyone should have an equal shot at the American dream, racism and homophobia are hard to compare, except for the insecurity they both exhibit.

Oh there we go, WE LIBERALS HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!!
Of course we do. It's not because we're so wonderful, of course. It's because you're so awful.

For example, liberals say that it's wrong to lie, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives say that lying for the cult is good. That's why they tell lies like "Trump won", or that "liberals are pedos". They all know they're lying, but they think the ends of a Christofascist utopia justifies the means of lying. They think God endorses their lies.

Liberals say that the use of violence in politics is wrong, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives almost all endorse political violence and terrorism, citing how it's justified for <reasons>. Again, that's because they believe say the ends justify the means. They think God endorses their violence.

And on and on the list can go.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Liberals are the most vile, hateful, divisive group of people in America.
Mmmm, conservatie loser-bitch tears. So very tasty.

Of course we do. It's not because we're so wonderful, of course. It's because you're so awful.

For example, liberals say that it's wrong to lie, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives say that lying for the cult is good. That's why they tell lies like "Trump won", or that "liberals are pedos". They all know they're lying, but they think the ends of a Christofascist utopia justifies the means of lying. They think God endorses their lies.

Liberals say that the use of violence in politics is wrong, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives almost all endorse political violence and terrorism, citing how it's justified for <reasons>. Again, that's because they believe say the ends justify the means. They think God endorses their violence.

And on and on the list can go.

Mmmm, conservatie loser-bitch tears. So very tasty.

Neither Democrats or republicans hold any moral high ground. They are both entrenched political parties that currently hold all the power and like any powerful organization both will do anything to retain that power.

This is why we need a third party of rational adults that is just large enough to ensure that neither republicans or democrats can pass any legislation on party lines alone.

Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism but dictate what is evil, right and wrong. Something rather contradictory when we have amoral scolds dictating morality.
The title of the thread tells you what's wrong with racism and homophobia.

They are nothing but different words for hate and fear

The title of the thread tells you what's wrong with racism and homophobia.

They are nothing but different words for hate and fear
Blocking the Survival of the Fittest

Hate and fear are parts of the homo sapiens Survival Instinct. The ruling class wants to suppress these natural and healthy reactions because it knows that if we assert ourselves about anything, we will wake up and use manly hatred against our self-appointed rulers and authorities.

Blocking the Survival of the Fittest

Hate and fear are parts of the homo sapiens Survival Instinct. The ruling class wants to suppress these natural and healthy reactions because it knows that if we assert ourselves about anything, we will wake up and use manly hatred against our self-appointed rulers and authorities.

Precisely. Our government would have us believe, from birth to death, in the omnipotence of every law it creates and believe following every law is the minimum requirement to meet basic moral standards or else. The expression of human emotion is perhaps the most dangerous weapon against totalitarian government rule. Apparently, now the bastards can read our moods and how happy or unhappy we are with government via AI surveillance algorithms and facial recognition software.

Forum List

Back