What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is wrong with Racism or homophobia?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism but dictate what is evil, right and wrong. Something rather contradictory when we have amoral scolds dictating morality.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism
No. Liberals hold to absolute morality, while conservatives embrace "the ends always justify the means for my own side" relative morality.

That's why conservatives hate liberals. The shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, causing conservatives to lash out in hate and rage at the source of their pain.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its rather contradictory when "liberal progressives" push moral ambiguity and relativism but dictate what is evil, right and wrong. Something rather contradictory when we have amoral scolds dictating morality.
There we have it, folks.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No. Liberals hold to absolute morality, while conservatives embrace "the ends always justify the means for my own side" relative morality.

That's why conservatives hate liberals. The shining light of liberal moral absolutism causes physical pain to conservative moral relativists, much like sunlight burning a vampire, causing conservatives to lash out in hate and rage at the source of their pain.
Oh there we go, WE LIBERALS HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Liberals are the most vile, hateful, divisive group of people in America.

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I find it amusing, that liberal progressive deconstructionist tear everything to pieces. Gender. Race. Economy. But fuck me, they will NEVER EVER deconstruct themselves. That's when you know they are Jim Jones level cultist drinking the proverbial idealist propaganda Kool-Aid.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Reaction score

aaaand anyone that refuses to wear a gay pride patch is a bigot ..:doubt:

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
What is Racism and Homophobia to you? Can you give me a definition what it means to you? Then I will tell you if i consider it wrong or not. I dont focus much on race, but i am considered homophobic by some maybe, but i dont consider myself homophobic, because i do not hate gays and have no irrational hate or fear of them, phobia means irrational hate or fear. I dont even think they are bad people, i think they are brainwashed mislead people by the devil advocates, i only consider activists and lobbyists as evil, but not some guy who thinks he is gay, i think that gay is a bit mislead. If my son turned gay, I wouldnt hate him, nor disown him, i would try to heal him from that obsession. It is the activists and lobbyists who go to schools to reassign gender of children, it is not the childs fault who goes through a transition thats why im also not transphobic, i dont hate the trans person. Now define what racism and homophobia means to you, and how you consider yourself either A) racist or B) homophobic then I can decide if you are and if it is wrong or not.

For example, I dont consider someone who has racial preferences in dating as racist. But some might consider him racist.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with it?

What is right with it?

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I lived with and amongst poor people, blacks for over 50 years. True dat. I saw this weird psychoses, this psychoses in poor black culture...Jesse Smolet persecution complex. Its a closet industry, blaming the white man. This has been going on for 60 years.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
I lived with and amongst poor people, blacks for over 50 years. True dat. I saw this weird psychoses, this psychoses in poor black culture...Jesse Smolet persecution complex. Its a closet industry, blaming the white man. This has been going on for 60 years.

Can you answer my questions?

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There's absolutely nothing wrong with loving or hating . . . any thing under the sun. Liking or disliking someone or some thing is a fundamental aspect of human nature. Government and religion have always attempted to force the masses to love or hate everything according to its political or religious paradigms. Idiotic and authoritarian radical leftists believe that by brainwashing our children to either become faggots or worship them the world will somehow become a better, more peaceful place. That's what governments have always done: create something inhuman, unnatural from thin air and then convince the peon peasants to love it or conform to it. The sheep people always fall for it, every last bloody time.

You don't like queers or the government's efforts to force queer religion down your throat? Then by all means let the world know and never feel ashamed of your dislike or even outright hatred. Hating is human. At least when you hate something you feel something. Government, on the other hand, is a great, butchering machine that grinds human flesh into meat and is devoid of any emotion; it just grinds on and on and on until it collapses or someone even more merciless burns it down and builds a new, equally murderous machine to grind people into burger meat.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score
These are tools used by the political class to keep us divided.

There is a little racism and homophobic in everyone.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call myself a homophobe because phobia means irrational hatred or fear and I have nothing against homosexuals. I think you have a "bird" if you think you have to marry another man or woman another woman, I would just abolish that by law. But I'm not homophobic because for me it's a principle and a person doesn't marry a chair or an animal. In India I once read that there are women who marry dogs. I think they have a bird that you don't like or encourage.

Girl, 18, marries a stray dog as part of bizarre Indian tribal ritual

And if someone is gay, it is not Christian that he is proud, vain, etc. (because pride, vanity, etc. is a sin, the first sin Satan committed when he rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven Pride is a totally anti-Christian concept and I'm not even talking about whether homosexuality in itself is a sin). It would be Christian for him to come in and be humble in the face of his error or error and do penance. I don't think that's intolerant or hate, it's just a virtue or principle. It's similar to when someone is too stingy and then becomes humble that they're doing something wrong. Also stinginess is a character trait that maybe belongs to the person, that is in the person, because he is stingy by nature.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To me, race is physical while homosexuality is psychological. It's like the difference between the absolutism of math and the subjectiveness of English. And no, I don't buy that idea that people with dicks can be born females. So even though I think everyone should have an equal shot at the American dream, racism and homophobia are hard to compare, except for the insecurity they both exhibit.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh there we go, WE LIBERALS HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!!!!
Of course we do. It's not because we're so wonderful, of course. It's because you're so awful.

For example, liberals say that it's wrong to lie, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives say that lying for the cult is good. That's why they tell lies like "Trump won", or that "liberals are pedos". They all know they're lying, but they think the ends of a Christofascist utopia justifies the means of lying. They think God endorses their lies.

Liberals say that the use of violence in politics is wrong, and then act as if they believe that.

Conservatives almost all endorse political violence and terrorism, citing how it's justified for <reasons>. Again, that's because they believe say the ends justify the means. They think God endorses their violence.

And on and on the list can go.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Liberals are the most vile, hateful, divisive group of people in America.
Mmmm, conservatie loser-bitch tears. So very tasty.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List