What is wrong with America?

What's wrong with America?

• Total voters
The media is what is wrong with America.

They claim to be honest and up front yet they only report what may stir up the people.

For example...Stupak received many threats from Bill supporters when he was against it.

The media did not report it.

He gets them from bill opposers when he votes yes, and it is front page news.

The media is what is wrong with America.

And People trusting the media is what is wrong with America.

Manifold...I have two requests...

Put "the media" in your poll.....

and....

Send me copies of all of your avatars.

• Banned
Hey Ravs,

For someone who voted nothing is wrong with America, you sure did an awful lot of bitching between 2004 & 2008. :lol:

I imagine America would be a fairly nice place if it weren't for all the people living here.

The people have become corrupt and immoral so we have representatives who are corrupt and moral. If we want to fix the country we need to start with the individual people. Otherwise, we get what we deserve.

Liberals, illegal aliens, liberal news bias, an out of control government spending money we don't have, RINO's, the old, the young, liars, Canada, Mexico, the price of oil and not drilling here, drugs, crime, the color yellow and cheap beer are what's wrong with America, just to list a few things.

Last edited:
What is wrong with America?

Nothing.

And I don't think that she is anywhere near as ugly as they make her look on TV.

uglybetty_300x3001.jpg

america_ferrera.jpg

A totalatarian state. that's what's wrong with America. The "fuck you" attitude of the democwats.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Liberals, illegal aliens, liberal news bias, an out of control government spending money we don't have, RINO's, the old, the young, liars, Canada, Mexico, the price of oil and not drilling here, drugs, crime, the color yellow and cheap beer are what's wrong with America, just to list a few things.

Whats wrong with yellow ?

singapore-skyline-and-modern-sporty-yellow-car.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Whats wrong with yellow ?

Yellow bellies on liberals.

Another problem is the fact that we all want someone else to take responsibility for the bad in our society/government/culture, and no one is willing to man up and charge their own life to fix it.

Forum List

Back