What is "woke"? And what is the opposite of "woke"?

Liberal Dictionary:
====================================
Woke - Brainwashed, retarded, braindead.
bhaltkyq2z3a1.jpg

There are always going to be injustices in society, no matter what rules or societal peer pressure you try to exert on everyone. Woke is the left's set of morals that they use authoritarianism to enforce, whether it be via government fiat or corporatism. You're worse than the so called 'religious right' ever was.

There are always going to be injustices in society, no matter what rules or societal peer pressure you try to exert on everyone. Woke is the left's set of morals that they use authoritarianism to enforce, whether it be via government fiat or corporatism. You're worse than the so called 'religious right' ever was.
WTF? Are you actually saying we SHOULD NOT try to address systemic injustices?

Was slavery abolition or the fight for equal voting rights also too woke and liberal for you?

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Aware of the injustice of the social system in which one lives: "

"Someone who is woke is very aware of social and political unfairness."

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".
Ignorant people, as annoying as they are, still arent as annoying as woke dipshits.

Was slavery abolition or the fight for equal voting rights also too woke and liberal for you?
We shouldn't always use the law to solve injustices that are not the result of law. For example, it's unjust that some people are ugly. Should we impose taxes on people who are beautiful?

Last edited:

No, I'm saying that creating an authoritarian state to enforce the rules that YOU think will stop injustices is not the answer.

As I said, who made you the moral authority?

No, I'm saying that creating an authoritarian state to enforce the rules that YOU think will stop injustices is not the answer.

As I said, who made you the moral authority?

You seriously think authoritarian state is a requirement to address systemic injustices? You high or just stupid?

And yes! Imagine having morality and making arguments and policies based on it? Mind-blowing.

You seriously think authoritarian state is a requirement to address systemic injustices? You high or just stupid?

And yes! Imagine having morality and making arguments and policies based on it? Mind-blowing.

No, I don't, but that's what leftists are currently doing, so you're asking the wrong person.

Yet you hated it and fought it tooth and nail when the right tried to establish morals in society. Suddenly it's okay for force morals on people, as long as their yours. :cuckoo:

"aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

"Aware of the injustice of the social system in which one lives: "

So, woke is someone who is aware or attentive to political matters around them, especially unfairness, social injustices.

So, the opposite, people who are not "woke" are people who are totally unaware of what is happening around them. The opposite of "woke" is "ignorant".
Woke is the mental illness of the Moon Bats. Just as damaging to the brain as TDS.

That's what you are your woke cronies are doing. Also, what you call "systematic abuses" are inventions used to impose the police state. Hitler did the same thing.

No, wokeness is a toxic, divisive world view produced by privilege that misuses statistics to falsely center race and gender as society’s biggest issues. It exists to take perceptions of “bigotry” and elevate its value. It offers no solutions, only new problems.

That's what you are your woke cronies are doing. Also, what you call "systematic abuses" are inventions used to impose the police state. Hitler did the same thing.
Slavery and voting inequalities were systemic injustices that were fixed.

Any police state or American Hitler in sight?

No, I don't, but that's what leftists are currently doing, so you're asking the wrong person.

Yet you hated it and fought it tooth and nail when the right tried to establish morals in society. Suddenly it's okay for force morals on people, as long as their yours. :cuckoo:

What are leftists doing exactly?

And bullshit, never fought against what I consider good policy based on good morals, it's the half baked right-wing dogmas that were the problem.

It's perfectly good to make murder, theft or fraud illegal, I don't suppose you would oppose forcing on people those sort of morals. So obviously it's a not a question of forcing or not forcing morals, but WHICH morals we are talking about specifically.

Last edited:
In it use politically, I equate "woke" with the far left. I consider the far right as "unconscious". As for myself and most folks I know, I'd classify us as "semi-conscious".

Forum List

Back