What is with these intolerant hateful Canadians?

Here are the parameters on which 'quality of life' is judged and determined:

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
Try any of those on for size with the current American political clusterfuk!

People vote with their feet. 10x the number of Canadians head to U.S permanently than vice versa, even though the U.S has 10x the number of people.

As I said, you can keep your rankings and indexes, citizens of the world know the truth. We don't need creepy police, we need liberty and accountability for creepy police and their dumb offspring.

I can explain without apologizing for the churches or Canada's government.

It's now become Canada taking responsibility for what happened to those children. No amount of apologizing can ever make it right for our aboriginal people.

But we can contrast that to Americans never accepting and taking responsibility for the massacres of hundreds of thousands of its black population. And in fact, signing onto Trump's attempts to renew the racist hate and bring it back. Or in fact, America's ongoing slaughter of little school children with the guns.

Canada needs to face the music, and is at least trying to do that.
America hasn't even come to accept that what it's doing to it's people is pure evil yet.

The brutal check in the hockey game?
Isn't that the whole object of US football? You can't be serious by trying to make your point by including that!
Except one problem. Not one body has been found at this supposed mass grave.

Except one problem. Not one body has been found at this supposed mass grave.
It's a sensitive topic and so we'll have to wait it out to see which claims are genuine and which are not.

That would be refreshing duck. Address the topic. But you can't open your bill without bashing your neighbors. You never accept responsibility for Canadian crimes. We call that hypocrisy.
The hurtful thing you're doing is in your bringing up the fact that I have a rather large bill.
How would you feel if I kept on about your small 'appendage' you are waving around in public?

Forum List

Back