What is White Supremacy?

Ov
But you cannot refute it.

Translation "If I cover my eyes and ears and deny the truth, I can convinvce myself of anything"....you are a simple minded, odd creature to be as old as you are.
No need to comment on invalid sources.

Of course you will not comment on a source that you can't refute. Most parrots don't
It's refuted by the economic facts from BLS et al. I don't fall for meaningless deflect.

You fall for whatever Trump says. Truth is, when then the last potus wa as in office, black unemployment dropped from over 16% when he took office to below 7% during his two terms.

The current potus added an additional 1.6%. In 3 years. Nothing special in comparison.

The heavy lifting was already done for him.
For the 200th time in this forum, 2009-2015 was just post-recession recoil. Would be same no matter who was president.

2016 was no longer in the bounce. It was ,Obama's year. He was terrible. GDP sunk like a rock.

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg

He did far more to help the black unemployment rate.

No amount of deflecting on your part changes that fact

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No need to comment on invalid sources.

Of course you will not comment on a source that you can't refute. Most parrots don't
It's refuted by the economic facts from BLS et al. I don't fall for meaningless deflect.

You fall for whatever Trump says. Truth is, when then the last potus wa as in office, black unemployment dropped from over 16% when he took office to below 7% during his two terms.

The current potus added an additional 1.6%. In 3 years. Nothing special in comparison.

For the 200th time in this forum, 2009-2015 was just post-recession recoil. Would be same no matter who was president.

2016 was no longer in the bounce. It was ,Obama's year. He was terrible. GDP sunk like a rock.

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg

He did nothing to help anybody other than Muslim jihadists.
For them, as I listed before, he did a lot. Only other thing he did was provoke riots.

For them, as I listed before, he did a lot. Only other thing he did was provoke riots.

Don't you get tired of making up BS?

Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years

Last edited:
Some white people just need to shut the fuck up!

"Every white person isn't guilty for every bad thing that's been done to every black person," Wallis says. "But if we benefit from cooperating with white supremacy, then we are responsible for changing it. To tolerate racism in our social system is to be complicit."

The Rev. Jim Wallis, author of "America's Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege, and the Bridge to a New America."

Last edited by a moderator:

In less than 10 words of your link, it fell apart with the mention of the laughingstock that is the BEA. You actually are giving me a link to them ? You haven't seen my numerous posts about them ? :rolleyes:

Some white people just need to shut the fuck up!

"Every white person isn't guilty for every bad thing that's been done to every black person," Wallis says. "But if we benefit from cooperating with white supremacy, then we are responsible for changing it. To tolerate racism in our social system is to be complicit."

The Rev. Jim Wallis, author of "America's Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege, and the Bridge to a New America."
Every black person isn't responsible for every bad thing (ex. Affirmative Action) that's been done to every white person, but if they benefit from that black Supremacy, then they are responsible for changing it. To tolerate racism in our social system, is to be complicit.

Protectionist

It’s a white person that talks about his race like every race talks about theirs

In less than 10 words of your link, it fell apart with the mention of the laughingstock that is the BEA. You actually are giving me a link to them ? You haven't seen my numerous posts about them ? :rolleyes:

Of course I've seen your posts about them, and typically, as with most of your "posts", you tend
to ignore and even attempt to discredit sources that publish news that you don't want to believe, all the while, never presenting anything credible to prove your point.

Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. That's a fact and no protection has any credible information that disputes it.

Of course I've seen your posts about them, and typically, as with most of your "posts", you tend
to ignore and even attempt to discredit sources that publish news that you don't want to believe, all the while, never presenting anything credible to prove your point.
Dummy. They've been cooking their books, rearranging their numbers. I've posted the befores and afters already. You're too late. (or is it lame ?) :biggrin:

Trump inherited a growing economy. He did nothing to grow it. That's a fact and no protection has any credible information that disputes it.
FALSE! Before BEA changed their numbers, to keep Obama from being shown as the economic failure that he was, the 2016 GDPs sunk, quarter after quarter. I've been posting those charts for years now.

The truth is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you're saying. Obama's 2016 GDPs were sinking and dreadfully low. Trump took the sinking economy and grew it into the impressive one it is today.

Even the current Obama-friendly BEA doesn't hide entirely Obama's lousy record, in his last chance years (2015-2016) and the Trump recovery and impressive GDPs in 2017/2018. Note that the 3.5 the BEA records for Trump was actually 4.2%, before they cooked the numbers.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

U.S. second-quarter GDP growth unrevised at 4.2 percent

GDP Expanded at 4.2% Rate in Second Quarter

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

Dummy. They've been cooking their books, rearranging their numbers. I've posted the befores and afters already. You're too late. (or is it lame ?) :biggrin:
You dunce. You're nothing more than a conspiracy theory chaser.

• Thanks
Didn't get the memo ? Leftists' former favorite catchphrase ("conspiracy theory") flaked away about a year ago.

Stop wasting USMB time by posting hot air jibberish, with no substance, sources, links, or anything.

Didn't get the memo ? Leftists' former favorite catchphrase ("conspiracy theory") flaked away about a year ago.

Stop wasting USMB time by posting hot air jibberish, with no substance, sources, links, or anything.

What's wrong? It bothers you when your "stories" are questioned?

You should stop wasting board space with conspiracy theories and whining about AA "ruining your life"

FALSE! Before BEA changed their numbers, to keep Obama from being shown as the economic failure that he was, the 2016 GDPs sunk, quarter after quarter. I've been posting those charts for years now.

The truth is exactly the OPPOSITE of what you're saying. Obama's 2016 GDPs were sinking and dreadfully low. Trump took the sinking economy and grew it into the impressive one it is today.

Even the current Obama-friendly BEA doesn't hide entirely Obama's lousy record, in his last chance years (2015-2016) and the Trump recovery and impressive GDPs in 2017/2018. Note that the 3.5 the BEA records for Trump was actually 4.2%, before they cooked the numbers.

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

The BEA was founded by a conservative(Nixon), they are not partial to Obama.

GDP: How Donald Trump's administration is spinning economic numbers

State of the Union 2020: Trump economic claims fact-check

You should stop wasting board space with conspiracy theories and whining about AA "ruining your life"
I told you. The "conspiracy theory" line is finished. And the way you defend AA so much, it's become apparent that it is what got you to get a good job, without it you'd be nothing but a street bum.

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

BEA is OBVIOUSLY biased in favor of Obama, as they consistently fix numbers to favor him.

I told you. The "conspiracy theory" line is finished. And the way you defend AA so much, it's become apparent that it is what got you to get a good job, without it you'd be nothing but a street bum.

It's not that I "defend AA" so much, as I disagree with your endless whining that it ruined yours or anyone else's life, and the outright lies that you tell about "hundreds of millions of white people being hurt by it". If you were passed over, you likely were not good enough in the first place.

You have never justified how you arrived at such ridiculous numbers, you just pulled them out of your ass

If your method of reasoning was the same then as it is now, you shouldn't have been allowed to teach in a preschool.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

obama-sinking-ship.jpg

BEA is OBVIOUSLY biased in favor of Obama, as they consistently fix numbers to favor him.

Bullshit. And you've yet to prove otherwise. And Obama is not in office any longer.

No need to favor him.

• Thanks

It's not that I "defend AA" so much, as I disagree with your endless whining that it ruined yours or anyone else's life, and the outright lies that you tell about "hundreds of millions of white people being hurt by it". If you were passed over, you likely were not good enough in the first place.

You have never justified how you arrived at such ridiculous numbers, you just pulled them out of your ass

If your method of reasoning was the same then as it is now, you shouldn't have been allowed to teach in a preschool.

You keep on confirming your idiocy. Of course, I've justified how hundreds of millions of white people have been hurt by Affirmative Action. That's how many whites have lived in America since the 60s.

ALL whites in America who have lived here since the 60s have been victimized. Either by the denial of things (jobs, promotions, college, etc), or simply the possibility of those denials. Every white person has been victimized, just by the existence of AA.

You're the only person I know of who has trouble understanding that. God, you are stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back