What is White Supremacy?

Bullshit. You frequently refer to what you stated in other threads, from your stupid "quizzes" to how you have "proven" so many different points.

But.....when you are reminded of something that you stated that makes no sense at all, you get a sudden case of amnesia.

Just STFU.
You have ALREADY :anj_stfu:, by not posting what you were referring to. :bigboy: . :biggrin:

Put yours on. As shown in the past, you make statements, then deny that you made them.....blaming your old age.

Senility and stupidity are not the same.
This is merely what you CLAIM. I called you out on it - challenged you to present examples of these alleged statements/denials, and you ran.

And you're still running from it. No examples every got produced. Now go wash all that egg off your face. You'll want to have a presentable appearance for President Trump's State of the Union address tonight, reminding you of the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in US history, that he has attained. You're welcome. :biggrin:

ROFLMAO. "Attained"? More like inherited, courtesy of the direction that the last administration was heading towards.

Get your nose out of Trumps ass.
The last administration's direction was DOWN. Like sinking ship. Even the biased Obama-friendly BEA admits that. :rolleyes:

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg?w=600

Fact check:
AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates his role in black job gains

If you don't think they need AA, then why do you go to the extent of supporting race discrimination against the majority of Americans, to support this abomination ?

Moron. Of course AA is race specific. Have your ever laid eyes on an AA questionnaire ? It asks you what "specific" race you are. Duh! Get it ?

Yes, you have bragged about what you have. Repeatedly. How else would we know that you have a "Fender" guitar, among the other material things you've bragged about ?

You even went to the extent of disparaging my 4 musical instruments, calling their sum value of $2,000, "paltry". What's the matter, Stevie ? Getting "senile" in your old age ? Memory is the first thing to go.

Or maybe in your case, it's not memory. It's incompetent dishonesty.

And the biggest whiners in America, are AA supporters, like you. Always bitching about being "Oppressed", while playing the 2 chords you know, on your expensive Fender guitar.

AA is NOT race specific in favoring any SINGLE race, you retarded government leech.

Nowhere does it identify a SINGLE race of people who are to be protected by the initiative, the wording of the initiative is general enough to ensure that, you idiot.

That is a ridiculous fabrication from your own imagination. It would never be allowed in America for "hundreds of millions of white people" to be "victimized" for the sake of the black population.

You are so crazed that you even went so far once to state that you noticed non whites in your apartment complex, driving newer cars than dreck like you, because of AA, which is absolutely insane.

That is a statement that only a loon who should be institutionalized would make.

You are so obsessed and bitter over being a miserable, abysmal failure that even at your advanced age you are here non stop, looking for any way to pollute any thread you can with your victimhood.

If you actually were as succesful as you claim that you WERE, you would be enjoying life, as opposed to whining about wanting reparations because of AA.

In fact, as far as people whining about being "oppressed" as you say, you bring up AA and whine about being oppressed more than any other poster here.

As far as AA questionnaires, I don't know when you last worked, nor do I care, but I never saw one in 45 years in the workplace, while you're at it, feel free to point out where I have whined about anything regarding AA.

Why don't you post a copy of one, as opposed expecting sane people here to take the word of a crazy person?

The truth is that it was signed into law because of mysoginistic, homophobic, racist scum like you, and there are still enough out there like you to make it necessary.

That does not translate to them NEEDING it, what it means is that there are still enough instances of workplace discrimination, for some laws to enforce fairness and accountability to be in place.

It doesn't affect me because I'm retired, but future generations of females and minorities could be at risk because you and those like you have not totally died off yet.

As far as your belief that I have "bragged about what I have", you were the moron that was foolish enough to state first that "you have 4 string instruments worth 2,000.00, Which DEFINITELY IS a paltry sum for 4 instruments combined, and I responded. So remember what I state.

Unlike you.

If you actually knew as much about instruments as you claim to, you would know that you have some cheap shit.

That aside, I have no need to brag, because material possessions don't define me, but it sure appeared to mess with your empty head when I stated what guitars I have.......ROFLMAO!
I don't care if your information--deprived jibberish is 5 words or 1005 words. Either way, all you're doing here is showing off your ignorance.

And you really have no excuse. Just from my posts alone, you have gotten informed enough to have overcome the OMISSION media that distorts your mind. There's no reason why you should still be slobbering these pages with ignorant notions about AA, with words like "the wording of the initiative".

You are so ignorant and naive that you live in a world of words, while millions of victims of AA suffer real life losses$$$ of fortunes$$, over their whole lifetimes, while fools like you blabber about words.

Did all these "words" you cite, help whites, Hispanics, Asians, and non-black women, when all of them were denied assistantships at my graduate school, and thousands of others like it ? Did all those illustrious "words" help at all when all the assistantships racistly went only to blacks, despite their lower academic achievement ?
Answer: Nope. Not one bit.

The difference between you and me is you are living in a world of words and ideas, and I am living in a world of real life EVENTS, of which you are clueless.

It is abundantly clear that you reside somewhere in The Twilight Zone, and your calendar is stuck in 1964.

It must be quite a burden dwelling day in and day out in your victimhood.

Guess what? No one feels sorry for you, or cares about what life dealt you.

Your life is your responsibility. You win some and lose some.

A person of your advanced age should know that.

It's never too late to grow up and leave the past behind.
Not quite sure what it is you're babbling about regarding the past, but.....

Yes, I've been a victim of AA. But my reaction is mild compared to black rioters, arsonists,..looters, knockout gamers, .......and these are folks receiving AA, open admissions, welfare, and other pitiful panders. Truly amazing.

According to you, ANYONE who is black and employed, irs because of AA. If they are unemployed and on the street, it's because of AA.

What is truly amazing, is how you believe you are being victimized by all of them.
What on Earth are you babbling about now ? Of course AA does not cause blacks to be unemployed. It does just the opposite, by giving them jobs they don't deserve. It does cause many whites to be unemployed.

As for employed blacks, they may or may not have gotten their job from AA, but the public has no way of knowing which. As long as AA exists, employed blacks will always live under the dark cloud of suspicion.

If you don't think they need AA, then why do you go to the extent of supporting race discrimination against the majority of Americans, to support this abomination ?

Moron. Of course AA is race specific. Have your ever laid eyes on an AA questionnaire ? It asks you what "specific" race you are. Duh! Get it ?

Yes, you have bragged about what you have. Repeatedly. How else would we know that you have a "Fender" guitar, among the other material things you've bragged about ?

You even went to the extent of disparaging my 4 musical instruments, calling their sum value of $2,000, "paltry". What's the matter, Stevie ? Getting "senile" in your old age ? Memory is the first thing to go.

Or maybe in your case, it's not memory. It's incompetent dishonesty.

And the biggest whiners in America, are AA supporters, like you. Always bitching about being "Oppressed", while playing the 2 chords you know, on your expensive Fender guitar.

AA is NOT race specific in favoring any SINGLE race, you retarded government leech.

Nowhere does it identify a SINGLE race of people who are to be protected by the initiative, the wording of the initiative is general enough to ensure that, you idiot.

That is a ridiculous fabrication from your own imagination. It would never be allowed in America for "hundreds of millions of white people" to be "victimized" for the sake of the black population.

You are so crazed that you even went so far once to state that you noticed non whites in your apartment complex, driving newer cars than dreck like you, because of AA, which is absolutely insane.

That is a statement that only a loon who should be institutionalized would make.

You are so obsessed and bitter over being a miserable, abysmal failure that even at your advanced age you are here non stop, looking for any way to pollute any thread you can with your victimhood.

If you actually were as succesful as you claim that you WERE, you would be enjoying life, as opposed to whining about wanting reparations because of AA.

In fact, as far as people whining about being "oppressed" as you say, you bring up AA and whine about being oppressed more than any other poster here.

As far as AA questionnaires, I don't know when you last worked, nor do I care, but I never saw one in 45 years in the workplace, while you're at it, feel free to point out where I have whined about anything regarding AA.

Why don't you post a copy of one, as opposed expecting sane people here to take the word of a crazy person?

The truth is that it was signed into law because of mysoginistic, homophobic, racist scum like you, and there are still enough out there like you to make it necessary.

That does not translate to them NEEDING it, what it means is that there are still enough instances of workplace discrimination, for some laws to enforce fairness and accountability to be in place.

It doesn't affect me because I'm retired, but future generations of females and minorities could be at risk because you and those like you have not totally died off yet.

As far as your belief that I have "bragged about what I have", you were the moron that was foolish enough to state first that "you have 4 string instruments worth 2,000.00, Which DEFINITELY IS a paltry sum for 4 instruments combined, and I responded. So remember what I state.

Unlike you.

If you actually knew as much about instruments as you claim to, you would know that you have some cheap shit.

That aside, I have no need to brag, because material possessions don't define me, but it sure appeared to mess with your empty head when I stated what guitars I have.......ROFLMAO!
"could be at risk" ? How trivial is that compared to hundreds of millions of whites being long beyond "risk", and suffering the discrimination of AA, perpetrated by racist dirt like you. ?

There you go again, now referring to my instruments as "cheap shit'. It so happens only one of the 4 instruments I mentioned is cheap. That would be my Peavy solid body electric guitar. My violin, mandolin, and acoustic guitar are all 100% solid wood instruments of good quality, and the fact that you equate prices with quality in musical instruments shows you don't know much about them. But that goes hand in hand with also your ignorance of how to play them. :biggrin:

Back to your "hundreds of millions" delusion.

Yet again.
Your imagination and the actual
truth are not the same.

Lastly......there is no need to justify the value of your so called "instruments" to me.

You get what you pay for.
If you're dumb enough to blow hundreds of dollars for a name, what you "get" is suckered. :laugh:

Hardly, the case, dumbass. I bought a Gibson ES335 for 900.00 in 1985. It is now worth nearly 3500.00.

Quality appreciates.....cheap shit is cheap forever.
HahaHaha.Gibson is the #1 example of horribly overpriced instruments, where people pay for the NAME.

You're lucky if your ES335 is as good as a new Epiphone, Washburn, Ibanez, or Eastman costing a fraction of $3500.

Sells for and "worth" are not the same thing, sucker.

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ? :biggrin:

You have ALREADY :anj_stfu:, by not posting what you were referring to. :bigboy: . :biggrin:

Put yours on. As shown in the past, you make statements, then deny that you made them.....blaming your old age.

This is merely what you CLAIM. I called you out on it - challenged you to present examples of these alleged statements/denials, and you ran.

And you're still running from it. No examples every got produced. Now go wash all that egg off your face. You'll want to have a presentable appearance for President Trump's State of the Union address tonight, reminding you of the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in US history, that he has attained. You're welcome. :biggrin:

ROFLMAO. "Attained"? More like inherited, courtesy of the direction that the last administration was heading towards.

The last administration's direction was DOWN. Like sinking ship. Even the biased Obama-friendly BEA admits that. :rolleyes:

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg?w=600

Fact check:
You expect to make a point here, citing AP as a source ? Sure, you run with that all the way to the 2020 election, and watch that bright, red election day map light up.

Earth to ks:. AP is just another Trump bash media joke. Ho hum.

Words and time are far too valuable to waste on the likes of you.
Then why do you keep posting to me ? Just another example of the joke your posts are.

It's you that keeps posting to EVERYONE about you being an AA victim...LMAO.
And I will continue that, as long as the lies of blacks being oppressed keep appearing.

Ov

Fact check:
You expect to make a point here, citing AP as a source ? Sure, you run with that all the way to the 2020 election, and watch that bright, red election day map light up.

But you cannot refute it.

Translation "If I cover my eyes and ears and deny the truth, I can convinvce myself of anything"....you are a simple minded, odd creature to be as old as you are.

Last edited:

Unlike you.

"could be at risk" ? How trivial is that compared to hundreds of millions of whites being long beyond "risk", and suffering the discrimination of AA, perpetrated by racist dirt like you. ?

There you go again, now referring to my instruments as "cheap shit'. It so happens only one of the 4 instruments I mentioned is cheap. That would be my Peavy solid body electric guitar. My violin, mandolin, and acoustic guitar are all 100% solid wood instruments of good quality, and the fact that you equate prices with quality in musical instruments shows you don't know much about them. But that goes hand in hand with also your ignorance of how to play them. :biggrin:

Yet again.
truth are not the same.

Lastly......there is no need to justify the value of your so called "instruments" to me.

If you're dumb enough to blow hundreds of dollars for a name, what you "get" is suckered. :laugh:

Hardly, the case, dumbass. I bought a Gibson ES335 for 900.00 in 1985. It is now worth nearly 3500.00.

HahaHaha.Gibson is the #1 example of horribly overpriced instruments, where people pay for the NAME.

You're lucky if your ES335 is as good as a new Epiphone, Washburn, Ibanez, or Eastman costing a fraction of $3500.

"Worth" as in what I've actually been offered,. I've owned several Epiphones over the years and there is a vast difference in materials and quality. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know this.

If you could afford one, you would own one.

Unlike you.

I don't care if your information--deprived jibberish is 5 words or 1005 words. Either way, all you're doing here is showing off your ignorance.

And you really have no excuse. Just from my posts alone, you have gotten informed enough to have overcome the OMISSION media that distorts your mind. There's no reason why you should still be slobbering these pages with ignorant notions about AA, with words like "the wording of the initiative".

You are so ignorant and naive that you live in a world of words, while millions of victims of AA suffer real life losses$$$ of fortunes$$, over their whole lifetimes, while fools like you blabber about words.

Did all these "words" you cite, help whites, Hispanics, Asians, and non-black women, when all of them were denied assistantships at my graduate school, and thousands of others like it ? Did all those illustrious "words" help at all when all the assistantships racistly went only to blacks, despite their lower academic achievement ?
Answer: Nope. Not one bit.

The difference between you and me is you are living in a world of words and ideas, and I am living in a world of real life EVENTS, of which you are clueless.

It is abundantly clear that you reside somewhere in The Twilight Zone, and your calendar is stuck in 1964.

It must be quite a burden dwelling day in and day out in your victimhood.

Guess what? No one feels sorry for you, or cares about what life dealt you.

Your life is your responsibility. You win some and lose some.

A person of your advanced age should know that.

It's never too late to grow up and leave the past behind.
Not quite sure what it is you're babbling about regarding the past, but.....

Yes, I've been a victim of AA. But my reaction is mild compared to black rioters, arsonists,..looters, knockout gamers, .......and these are folks receiving AA, open admissions, welfare, and other pitiful panders. Truly amazing.

According to you, ANYONE who is black and employed, irs because of AA. If they are unemployed and on the street, it's because of AA.

What is truly amazing, is how you believe you are being victimized by all of them.
What on Earth are you babbling about now ? Of course AA does not cause blacks to be unemployed. It does just the opposite, by giving them jobs they don't deserve. It does cause many whites to be unemployed.

As for employed blacks, they may or may not have gotten their job from AA, but the public has no way of knowing which. As long as AA exists, employed blacks will always live under the dark cloud of suspicion.

Only under suspicion from failures who need someone to point to as justification for their own uselessness.

Then why do you keep posting to me ? Just another example of the joke your posts are.

And I will continue that, as long as the lies of blacks being oppressed keep appearing.

Of course you will. Most elderly failures that have outlived their usefulness in society need a way to salvage what's left of their self esteem.

It must upset you to no end to look around and see so many of the blacks that you despise, doing far better than you ever did.

Hilarious.

Ov

Fact check:

Translation "If I cover my eyes and ears and deny the truth, I can convinvce myself of anything"....you are a simple minded, odd creature to be as old as you are.
No need to comment on invalid sources.

Yet again.
truth are not the same.

"Worth" as in what I've actually been offered,. I've owned several Epiphones over the years and there is a vast difference in materials and quality. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know this.

Ha ha. If YOU knew what you were talking about, you'd know why many people say "Epiphone is the new Gibson." You'd also know how Epiphone and Gibson guitar owners compare their guitars of related models, and find no difference . I was one of them. Previously, I posted some photos of my instruments, including my Epiphone SG. It was just this guitar that I tested against my neighbor's Gibson SG. He put on a sleeper eye mask (blindfold) and then played both guitars. He couldn't tell which was which.

Then I tried. I couldn't tell them apart either. This has been done many times, by many people. You never heard ?

"As long as AA exists, employed blacks will always live under the dark cloud of suspicion."

I suppose there is no suspicion about all the years whites got jobs before AA and for white women today. Stop repeating that lie about whites being unemployed because of AA . The facts don't support you and you will never find any that do. You and Correll are the two most whiny ass white pieces of shit in this forum.

"And I will continue that, as long as the lies of blacks being oppressed keep appearing."

handle-truth.jpg

Ov

Fact check:

Of course you will not comment on a source that you can't refute. Most parrots don't

Yet again.
truth are not the same.

Ha ha. If YOU knew what you were talking about, you'd know why many people say "Epiphone is the new Gibson." You'd also know how Epiphone and Gibson guitar owners compare their guitars of related models, and find no difference . I was one of them. Previously, I posted some photos of my instruments, including my Epiphone SG. It was just this guitar that I tested against my neighbor's Gibson SG. He put on a sleeper eye mask (blindfold) and then played both guitars. He couldn't tell which was which.

Then I tried. I couldn't tell them apart either. This has been done many times, by many people. You never heard ?

Gibson uses better pickups than Epiphone. Over time Epiphone pickups are more prone to shorting out and failing. That's just one of several quality issues over time.

Gibson uses better pickups than Epiphone. Over time Epiphone pickups are more prone to shorting out and failing. That's just one of several quality issues over time.
A pickup can be replaced for a few bucks, and you're back to brand new again. Hardly a justification for a $3,000 price difference.

The long accepted ideas of old instrument superiority have fallen apart. Modern technology is just making new (even low-priced Asian) instruments incredibly good.

Violinists can't tell new violins from old, study shows

Last edited:

Ov

Of course you will not comment on a source that you can't refute. Most parrots don't
It's refuted by the economic facts from BLS et al. I don't fall for meaningless deflect.

Ov

It's refuted by the economic facts from BLS et al. I don't fall for meaningless deflect.

You fall for whatever Trump says. Truth is, when then the last potus wa as in office, black unemployment dropped from over 16% when he took office to below 7% during his two terms.

The current potus added an additional 1.6%. In 3 years. Nothing special in comparison.

The heavy lifting was already done for him.

Ov

You fall for whatever Trump says. Truth is, when then the last potus wa as in office, black unemployment dropped from over 16% when he took office to below 7% during his two terms.

The current potus added an additional 1.6%. In 3 years. Nothing special in comparison.

The heavy lifting was already done for him.
For the 200th time in this forum, 2009-2015 was just post-recession recoil. Would be same no matter who was president.

2016 was no longer in the bounce. It was ,Obama's year. He was terrible. GDP sunk like a rock.

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back