What is White Supremacy?

Mortimer

Gold Member
What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.

White supremacy is a term generally associated with the current new-nazi wack job types. Among decent people in this country, the term generally carries a negative connotation, and conjures images of inbred ingrates wearing sheets with small weenies and ugly women, but that’s just my impression.

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

It’s how every race feels .. blacks say they are Supreme, Latins, etc.. it’s natural to national

What is White Supremacy?...

It's actually quite a few things, especially subconscious things. Epitomizers. Like, a certain thread in the USM Sports forum right now, feat. former NFL player (and thief) Clinton Portis as the star of the show.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is White Supremacy?

Asians are more intelligent than whites.

So bow to your Chinese master!

White supremacy is a term generally associated with the current new-nazi wack job types. Among decent people in this country, the term generally carries a negative connotation, and conjures images of inbred ingrates wearing sheets with small weenies and ugly women, but that’s just my impression.
And that's the problem. White supremacists wear suits and ties now, have college degrees and are well groomed.

FreeDumb !
53821b90a04807654376a582049b9566.jpg

When did speaking out against the racism by whites become racism?
In 1961, when Affirmative Action began, making blacks the beneficiaries of racism, and whites the victims.

Sure. AA was introduced in 1961, and magically overnight, millions of black people displaced millions of white people in the work force and colleges.

Jim Crow had not even been totally abolished in 1961, you dumbass.

SMGDH.

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector.

In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.
who tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

Contrary to popular belief, affirmative action isn't just black. It's white, too. But affirmative action's white female faces are rarely at the center of the conversation.

Source:
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Last edited:
The matter of ethnicity and intelligence simply cannot be discussed in public, not even in university classrooms.

This is a topic that is discussed only in private.

In fact, if it were ever "proved" that the Martians, for example, are more intelligent than the inhabitants of Earth, that information would have to be suppressed, lest it give human beings an inferiority complex.

As I understand it, most websites will not even allow a discussion of this topic. Received wisdom holds that both Martians and human beings are equally intelligent. Any deviation from this position constitutes "hate speech" and is prohibited.

The matter of ethnicity and intelligence simply cannot be discussed in public, not even in university classrooms.

In fact, if it were ever "proved" that the Martians, for example, are more intelligent than the inhabitants of Earth, that information would have to be suppressed, lest it give human beings an inferiority complex.

As I understand it, most websites will not even allow a discussion of this topic. Received wisdom holds that both Martians and human beings are equally intelligent. Any deviation from this position constitutes "hate speech" and is prohibited.
That's because there is no relationship between ethnicity and intelligence. Forums like this are evidence of this reality.

the Asians, in general --are the most beautiful and smart
..I'm white-and not racist--and I approve of this message

That's because there is no relationship between ethnicity and intelligence. Forums like this are evidence of this reality.
the Asians are smarter than blacks

Forum List

Back