What is up with people posing nude and "self empowerment"?

A couple of years ago, I saw her give a performance on TV, I believe that it was the CMT Music Videos awards and she looked like she had gained a good deal of weight. Maybe she is now trying to show that she is back to her usual form.

God bless you and Shania always!!!

Holly

A couple of years ago, I saw her give a performance on TV, I believe that it was the CMT Music Videos awards and she looked like she had gained a good deal of weight. Maybe she is now trying to show that she is back to her usual form.

God bless you and Shania always!!!

Holly
Yeah that's it... everyone who loses some weight wants to pose naked for the world to look at.

Jason Momoa showed off more than she did. Someone start a thread................

Maybe 1% of the population looks good naked. The rest of us should keep it covered up.

You guessed it, we are only talking about women here.

LOL.

I don't get it. How is it self empowering to take off all your close in front of the world?

Here is a look inside her little brain

“Life is short and I want to be uplifted, colorful, unapologetic and empowered. I want to carry a clear message, particularly as a woman, to always remember my power and I hope the songs are a reminder to you, of that same power inside you!” she wrote. “I’ll be Queen Of Me—you be Queen of YOU! 👑

Speaking of power, I think this guy is far more powerful than Shania and he is not even completely naked

I'm thinking he could be one of those Marvel Strike Force characters with all that power he has there in his naked bare gut.

She’s 40 years too late. Her waxworks dried up some time ago. This is just a desperate bit for attention trying to convince herself that “I still got it”. No. No you don’t. And you haven’t had “it” for decades now. You missed the boat on this one…

The dirty little secret is that modern gadgets and amps the size of school buses can turn anyone into a pop star but you have to have the pop. When the body starts to go the best bet is to double down on the sex.

The internet has given everyone on it a chance to get attention. People are attention whores. The more people on the internet the more people have to go further and further to get attention. They crave followers, post counts, thumbs up, responses, views, etc.

Women of course crave attention by their nature. So it's natural they are the ones who will do or say anything for that attention.

Any woman who does or says something online for a cause, empowerment, equality, equity, self improvement, the stand up for something, to speak out about something, and so on are really only doing it for selfish reasons because they want the attention and nothing else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back