What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Right. We believe in government. You don't until you need it to work for you.

I remember your arguments from the past. Why give social programs to poor people. That's a waste of money. If you give welfare to corporations, they'll use it to hire people.

Is that about right?
Yep. Both parties are in the "free shit" business.

Yep. Both parties are in the "free shit" business.
One party wants to cut social programs that benefit the poor and middle class so they can give the rich and corporations more tax breaks.

One party removes safety regulations so companies can make more money. Then trains with hazardous shit on them derail. Trump removed train regulations right?

One party wants to cut social programs that benefit the poor and middle class so they can give the rich and corporations more tax breaks.

One party removes safety regulations so companies can make more money. Then trains with hazardous shit on them derail. Trump removed train regulations right?
Sure. They have different sponsors and beneficiaries. But they both deal in free shit. That's how statists roll.

Sure. They have different sponsors and beneficiaries. But they both deal in free shit. That's how statists roll.
If we hav3 a strong secure middle class the poor have a shot and the rich do well. Yes both sides love pork. True. Just who gets the pork? Defense companies or poor people?

COVID stimulus has zero to do with inflation. Big time zero. The so called fake labor shortage also has zero to do with it.

Wrong. Because that Covid money had to be borrowed (with interest) It got dumped into the economy and reduced the value of the existing currency. IE Inflation.

Seriously ? Already posted it….the preamble and all through the constitution. Providing services is the number one task of all govs. It’s not local business. The idea you even have to ask is sad. Dial 911.
Yeah, you posted it as I was typing my question….yet still chose to attack….I posted my response to that nonsense.

Forum List

Back