What is Trump really saying?

it cracks me up sometimes

leftist claim that cons group think, but when was the last time a leftist made a 3rd party run?

yea, let that sink in, if it can
And you can always tell who they're the most afraid of... just watch who they attack the most... Trump.

He can and most likely will win, and that scares the crap otta the commies and America hating left. He won't stand for their continued campaign to flush America down the toilet.

You do realize that even if Trump were elected, his true liberal colors would come out in January, 2017.....He is playing the GOP for fools. I LOVE IT!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes but he is not going to be doing any special interests paybacks like both parties do after they get elected.
I also love it. :laugh:

Now throw Donald in there as the Third Party and recalculate........take your time....

Keep dreaming. First of all, it's a lot of work to go third party. Secondly, he doesn't need to.go third party . He's leading! By the time his lead starts to fall it will be too late to mount a third party run and he'll be content to play kingmaker.

So yeah. you're dreaming......Hillary is sucking wind in 3 major swing states and she is viewed as UNTRUSTWORTHY. Good luck overcoming that......

:rofl:

Hillary has spent decades overcoming ridiculous right wing crap. Do you think you can throw anything at her that she hasn't already seen many times?

Shrillary has been very busy trying to overcome the TRUTH.

She will continue to fail.

I you think she has failed, how is she still here kicking your ass

Now throw Donald in there as the Third Party and recalculate........take your time....

Keep dreaming. First of all, it's a lot of work to go third party. Secondly, he doesn't need to.go third party . He's leading! By the time his lead starts to fall it will be too late to mount a third party run and he'll be content to play kingmaker.

So yeah. you're dreaming......Hillary is sucking wind in 3 major swing states and she is viewed as UNTRUSTWORTHY. Good luck overcoming that......

Hillary has spent decades overcoming ridiculous right wing crap. Do you think you can throw anything at her that she hasn't already seen many times?

I you?

First of all dogshit, try to get a handle on basic English.
As for what think I think, I'll make it simple for you, you tool. I'll TELL you:

Shrillary IS the epitome of fail. She's NOT here. And she's not kicking anybody's ass.

I realize a dopey used tampon like you will not be able to grasp it, but there is (despite your vapidity) a fear among Democraps that Shrillary is on a course for a crash and that she might be taking the fucking liberal Democrap Party down with her.

I you?

As for what think I think, I'll make it simple for you, you tool. I'll TELL you:

Shrillary IS the epitome of fail. She's NOT here. And she's not kicking anybody's ass.

I realize a dopey used tampon like you will not be able to grasp it, but there is (despite your vapidity) a fear among Democraps that Shrillary is on a course for a crash and that she might be taking the fucking liberal Democrap Party down with her.

And yet all the polls still show het any of the Repubs, especially Donald.....the Dem plant....:badgrin:

I you?

The "f" on my keyboard has been skipping occasionally. I'm sorry that upset you so badly. I, on the other hand recognize your silly line " what think I think" as just a simple typo that doesn't offend me at all. Whatever your point about Hillary might be doesn't really matter cause nobody cares what a crazy rightwinger thinks anyway.

I you?

The "f" on my keyboard has been skipping occasionally. I'm sorry that upset you so badly. I, on the other hand recognize your silly line " what think I think" as just a simple typo that doesn't offend me at all. Whatever your point about Hillary might be doesn't really matter cause nobody cares what a crazy rightwinger thinks anyway.

And they still don't know Trump is a Dem plant.

I you?

And they still don't know Trump is a Dem plant.

As I've said many times, If he is a plant, whoever came up with that idea deserves a big raise.

Always with the POSITIVE MESSAGE that drive subversives and RINO'S NUTS!!!

'I'll win the Black AND Hispanic vote': Trump bashes Obama as 'doing absolutely nothing for blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!

The London Daily Mail ^ | August 2, 2015 | Staff and Reuters
* Trump said Sunday that 'black people 'are worse now than just about ever' * Claims Obama has done nothing for low employment rates * Weekend poll showed Trump has his greatest support yet nationally He has a 24.9 percent vote among Republicans, according to poll Days after assuring that he has the support of Hispanic voters, Donald Trump has now claimed that African-American people are also on his side - and that Obama has let them down. In yet another round of bashing the President, the billionaire said Obama has done 'absolutely nothing' for the black community. He gave...

'I'll win the Black AND Hispanic vote': Trump bashes Obama as 'doing absolutely nothing for blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Trump said Sunday that 'black people 'are worse now than just about ever' * Claims Obama has done nothing for low employment rates * Weekend poll showed Trump has his greatest support yet nationally He has a 24.9 percent vote among Republicans, according to poll Days after assuring that he has the support of Hispanic voters, Donald Trump has now claimed that African-American people are also on his side - and that Obama has let them down. In yet another round of bashing the President, the billionaire said Obama has done 'absolutely nothing' for the black community. He gave...

Donald.......:rofl:

Donald.......:rofl:

I LOVE dealing with moron Liberals, it enforces my feeling of superiority! LOLOL!

D0OGtRr.jpg

POLL: Trump Leads GOP Field Among Hispanics, Records 34% Favorability

MRCTV.org ^ | July 27, 2015 | Tim Dionisopoulos

TRUMP LEADS NEVADA POLL WITH OVERWHELMING HISPANIC SUPPORT

DonaldJTrump.com ^ | 7/16/15
One America News Network, “OAN”, a credible source for 24/7 national and international news, released today its most recent 2016 Republican and Democratic Presidential Polling Results for Nevada conducted by Gravis Marketing. The results show that GOP Presidential candidate Donald Trump has a commanding lead of 27.7%, with recently announced Presidential Candidate Scott Walker in second with 15%. In third is Ben Carson with 7.8% with Jeb Bush a point behind at 6.8%. Marco Rubio rounds out the top five with 5.4%. Undecided voters remain high at just over 20%.

“We Are All Donald Trump,” Proclaims Hispanic Human-Rights Activist

Townhall.com ^ | July 18, 2015 | Humberto Fontova
The human rights activist mentioned in this column title is also a Presidential Medal of Freedom winner. More fascinatingly still, he’s also black. Even more amazingly, he’s a foreign “Latino” human rights-activist from a nation where recent polls show over half the residents craving to emigrate to the U.S. With this profile, what odds would Vegas give that he’s a current Donald Trump basher? Instead Oscar Biscet (the activist’s name) is a Spanish-speaking Cuban dissident and current Trump backer, who seems to understand the English language better than many native-born, ruddy-cheeked, apple-pie eating Americans, from to Karl Rove Jeb Bush....

Forum List

Back